BOC: RE T&M CD Set

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Tue Sep 26 11:47:48 EDT 1995

to the person that inquired about the T & M CD set, here's what we got so far
from Bolle Gregmar...I believe someone else on AOL confirmed that CD NOW
advertised this CD Set...

Re:T&M Set
Date:  95-09-26 01:49:40 EDT
From:  TUBULAR 1

In my industrial educational guess... There is a mistake made somewhere. the
two catalogue #s are too close for reality and so I think there was a
malfunction in somebody's computer. a 3 CD-Set seems unlikely for even a
European re-package. I think human error is on the works here. Although i do
confess a 3 CD set would also be welcome for the ever growing collections of
ours.
I will investigate this and have a real answer as opposed to this
hypothetical but never the less very possible issue.
BOLLE_!_?