Release Date for Tyranny and Mutation

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Tue Sep 26 17:25:53 EDT 1995

>I tried calling around this afternoon in hopes of finding a copy
>of Workshop; no luck.  But, while checking his computer, a guy from a
>local Blockbuster Music found Tyranny and Mutation listed as having an
>October 17th release date.  Just another data point.
>
>--lester

I was in a store called My Generation in Westlake, Ohio, and seen the cd.
I have to wait to get it though, there was a Hawkwind cd I wanted instead.

Duane

--
" You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."
                                                 Bob Dylan