Spirit of the Age remix

Kevin Haskel Rubin gnome at TELEPORT.COM
Tue Sep 26 17:52:15 EDT 1995

> It then says: Solstice remix by Astralasia
> I find it very listenable, but it does not resemble the original, as it is
> very up-tempo, digital, techno sounding.
> Does anyone have any info on this?

I don't know much about it, but I bought it a few weeks ago.  I've only
listened to it once, and I thought it was almost boring.  None of the songs
really stood out, or seemed like normal Hawkwind.

Maybe I should give it another listen...

-kevin

--
Kevin Rubin aka 3999RK60 RU5M7I              Co-Op Network Operations Manager
gnome at teleport.com         Oregon Coast Rural Information Service Cooperative