New Visionary video.

M Holmes fofp at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Wed Sep 27 14:47:36 EDT 1995

Just got this info from someone at Visionary who's online. Unfortunately
he confirms that there are no immediate plans to release this on VHS tape.

VISIONARY / NEW RELEASE INFORMATION

Cat No. VVCD 01
Artist  HAWKWIND
Title   The Chronicle Of The Black Sword
Duration        70 mins
SRP.    14.99
BBFC Cert.      E
Barcode 5013929750012
Release Date    23 October 1995

Visionary are proud to announce the release of their first Video CD.  A special
edition of Hawkwind's celebrated Chronicle of the Black Sword tour footage,
presented, for the first time, with the previously unseen encore and full stereo
digital soundtrack.  This is the first ever serious release of its kind on this
new format by an independent label.

Track listing
SONGS OF THE SWORDS / SEA KING / MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE      CHOOSE YOUR MASQUES
/ NEEDLEGUN / ZARZONIA / BRAINSTORM            MOONGLUM / ELRIC THE ENCHANTER /
MAGNU / HORN OF DESTINY     CODED LANGUAGES / BORN TO GO / UTOPIA / LEVITATION

HAWKWIND's classic stage production of "The Chronicle Of The Black Sword" as
performed at London's Hammersmith Odeon 1985.  Based on the "Elric" stories by
Michael Moorcock.

featuring  TONY CRERAR as "Elric"  &  KRIS TAIT as "Zarozinia"

narration by  MICHAEL MOORCOCK

The original show is augmented by the four bonus tracks which feature rare
footage of Michael Moorcock onstage performing alongside the band.

This disc is a "White Book" Video CD and can be played with digital stereo sound
on CD-I and MPEG compatible players

many thanks for your help.  I'll keep you posted on all hawkwind developments in
future.  If you send me your street address I can put you on the database and
send a full catalogue.

best wishes
--
Richard J.King

VISONARY COMMUNICATIONS, PO BOX 30, LYTHAM ST.ANNES, FY8 1RL, ENGLAND
http://www.state51.co.uk/state51/visionary/