Spirit of the Age remix

Norman Beresford Norman at FAITH.FTECH.CO.UK
Wed Sep 27 14:51:03 EDT 1995

The spirit of the age remixes are IMHO not as good as Assassin, which really
blends HW with dance bloody well.  The best track has to be the track after
the full vocal mix.  Of course no version of SotA is going to come close to
the version off Live '79.  I've a tape at home with that going into
Lighthouse which is just perfect for lying back and drifting off into space.

I poped into MLM Hanley today and whilst looking for the Area S4 single (no
release date at all according to the assistant)I stumbled across an import
version of the Solstice remixes.  It looked identical to the UK version bar
the little bit about Griffin on the back and the import sticker on the
front.  I think it was about =A35 and if anyone wants it you could probably
just phone them for it.

Norman