BOC: workshop

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Thu Sep 28 00:55:00 EDT 1995

(Bryan, then Jean, then Robo say):
>> I hope that this "Tyranny & Mutation" set is a real thing, with the
>> SFG material on it.  But then, who doesn't?
>
>Ditto.

>Ditto : P

> John>And a double ditto for me too . . .  But not just the SFG stuff, I
want
the original Soft White Underbelly stuff that was done with Les Braunstein.

AB: If it is a three cd set SFG stuff should be on it. You could fill out
two more cd's with the songs that did not make the cut for WOTT including
Imaginos.

>I hope to see a "genuine" box-set in the future...SFG, unreleased tracks,
live tracks...and I nominate Bolle Gregmar to put this together!

>I'll second that - but I'm not sure I'd want to have another collection
>with some of the stuff that's on *WOTT* - perhaps they could release a
>companion set to *WOTT* (like a part 2) which could include the stuff
>that we've mentioned.  Then, have them make an offer for folks that have
>both *WOTT* and the follow-up to get a special "box" to put the whole
>thing in for a really cool package (I have this vision of a metal box
>with either a metal or jeweled hinge shaped like the logo which either
>turns or lifts up to open the box).  But I dream again . . .
>John

AB: Providing T&M is something on the drawing board with Sony, perhaps we
are looking at a companion set that will provide BOC as completely as
possible.   We know the band has some songs that haven't been recorded yet.
 Five or six of these in the set would make T&M a much better buy than WOTT.
 Is any one aware of the suggested retail price?  Picked up mine from Best
Buy for $17.99.  What kind of prices are people seeing out there?