BOC: workshop

Andrew Gilham emphyrio at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Thu Sep 28 12:28:00 EDT 1995

I dunno, I don't think I can be bothered with _WotT_ - even the (4 out of
32!) "unreleased" tracks are just different versions of generally
available stuff, it's not like they're previously unheard *songs* or
anything.  All that "museum of cult" stuff, the SFG/SWU songs - I thought
there were going to be some of those?

Seems like a fair enough compilation, but that's all.  Bummer.

Jean asks:

> Slight topic detour:  is it me, or have this year's new releases
> been generally underwhelming?  Trepanation is about the only one
> I've wanted to listen to repeatedly.

You mean BOC/HW-and-related stuff?  Have to agree - none of _White Zone_,
_Strange Trips_, _Nik Turner's Space Ritual_, or _Yassasim_ have exactly
set the world alight.  IMO.  But I hold out hope for _Alien 4_ (that
it'll be released this year, that is :).  (Crap title though.)

There've been some fine off-topic releases, though!  (But I won't go into
those here, that's what "Ob" is for :)

- Andy