BOC: workshop

Thu Sep 28 08:12:25 EDT 1995

Andy says:

I dunno, I don't think I can be bothered with _WotT_ - even the (4 out of
32!) "unreleased" tracks are just different versions of generally
available stuff, it's not like they're previously unheard *songs* or
anything.  All that "museum of cult" stuff, the SFG/SWU songs - I thought
there were going to be some of those?

I'm not sure what you mean by "all that museum of cult stuff" -- I thought
that most of the pictures in the liner notes and the picture on the back
of the stage passes were probably from the museum.  I don't seem to recall
what more was promised in this regard.  Certainly not songs which have
not made it to an album?

As far as the SFG/SWU songs, it would have been nice for those to have
been on WOTT, but Sony (based on what the blurb this summer in ICE
magazine said) did not state that that stuff would be in WOTT - they
hinted at doing more stuff later, including some live material and the
SFG stuff -- and they are working with the band on this.  Again, I think
that alot of that will hinge on the commercial success of WOTT.  Which
means, the only way that we might see that follow-up happen is we all
go buy a copy, and maybe a few for our friends a relatives (Christmas
will be here before you know it).

Although, I must say - if you want to buy your friends or relatives a
good Christmas present, send 'em a copy of *Trepanation* too.

John