Hawkwind Discography Update

M Holmes fofp at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Thu Sep 28 14:36:49 EDT 1995

Here's the latest discography updated for the latest released (no sign
of the Alien stuff yet though).

If whoever takes care of these things could forward it on to wherever
these things get made available to ftp and the Web...

Anyway, a couple of requests from me.

Could Paul Ward send me a file containing all his album reviews if he's
done 'em all by now. I'll replace my rather dull file with his if so.

Also the discography is still a bit lacking in the solo and ex-members
stuff since I'm not an expert on all the ex-members. There's no Lemmy
entry for example. So could those of you who know you're stuff about
particular ex-members please check the discography, update entries you
can improve and send me the updates. The style is fairly obvious.

Thanks

FoFP

Hawkwind Discography, Rev.32  27th September 1995

Table of Contents:
        1. Albums by Hawkwind (& Hawklords)
        2. Singles (all)
        3. Solo projects & associated bands
        4. Compilation & miscellaneous albums
        5. The 8 Weird Tapes
        6. Hawkvideo

1. Albums by Hawkwind (& Hawklords)
-----------------------------------
1970  Hawkwind  (Liberty/UA) (re-released as ltd. edn. pic disk 1980)
        Hurry On Sundown (Brock)
        The Reason Is? (Brock)
        Be Yourself (Brock)
        Paranoia Part I (Brock)
        Paranoia Part II (Brock)
        Seeing It As You Really Are (Brock)
        Mirror Of Illusion (Brock)
1971  In Search Of Space   (UA) (orig. with foldout sleeve contained
             booklet: The Hawkwind Log. Spanish LP contains extra track -
             Silver Machine)
        You Shouldn't Do That (Brock/Turner)
        You Know You're Only Dreaming (Brock)
        Master Of The Universe (Turner/Brock)
        We Took The Wrong Step Years Ago (Brock)
        Adjust Me (Hawkwind)
        Children Of The Sun (Anderson/Turner)
1972  Doremi Fasol Latido (UA) (orig. contained Star Rats poster. The
        Japanese Version with gatefold cover and extra track: Silver Machine.
        Brainstorm (Turner)
        Space Is Deep (Brock)
        One Change (Dettmar)
        Lord Of Light (Brock)
        Down Through The Night (Brock)
        Time We Left This World Today (Brock)
        The Watcher (Kilminster)
1972  Glastonbury Fayre (with various artists)  (Revelation)
        * contains live version of Silver Machine, Lemmy vocals
        * no other HW songs
1972  Greasy Trucker's Party  (UA)
        Master of the Universe
        Born To Go
        * this version of Born to Go was edited down for
        * the German single
1972  BBC Transcription Disc - Brian Matthews Show live
        [Hawkwind tracks]
        Brainstorm (live)
        Silver Machine (live)
1973  BBC Transcription Disc LP live
        Countdown
        Born to Go
        The Black Corridor
        Seven by Seven
        Brainstorm
        Master of the Universe
        Paranoia
        Earth Calling
        Silver Machine
        Welcome to the Future
1991  Hawkwind: Space Rock from London [remix of BBC Transcription disc]
       [Live BBC Session 14/10/72 - very good quality]
        Countdown
        Born to Go
        The Black Corridor
        Seven by Seven
        Brainstorm
        Master of the Universe
        Paranoia
        Earth Calling
        Silver Machine
        Welcome to the Future
1991  The BBC Radio Disc CD  (Windsong)
        [BBC Recording from 1972, broadcast 1973]
        Countdown
        Born to Go
        The Black Corridor
        Seven by Seven
        Brainstorm
        Master of the Universe
        Paranoia
        Silver Machine
        Welcome to the Future
1973  Space Ritual Alive  (Liberty/UA) (Live double album.  Contained open-out
                            sleeve)
        Earth Calling (Calvert)
        Born to Go (Brock/Calvert)
        Down Through the Night (Brock)
        The Awakening (Calvert)
        Lord of Light (Brock)
        The Black Corridor (Moorcock)
        Space is Deep (Brock)
        Electronic #1 (Dettmar)
        Orgone Accumulator (Brock/Calvert)
        Upside Down (Brock)
        10 Seconds of Forever (Calvert)
        Brainstorm (Turner)
        7 by 7 (Brock)
        Sonic Attack (Moorcock)
        Time We Left This World Today (Brock)
        Master of the Universe (Brock/Turner)
        Welcome to the Future (Calvert)
1974  Hall Of The Mountain Grill (UA)
        Psychedelic Warlords (Disappear In Smoke) (Brock
        Wind Of Change (Brock)
        D-Rider (Turner)
        Web Weaver (Brock)
        You'd Better Believe It (Brock)
        Hall Of The Mountain Grill (House)
        Lost Johnny (Kilminster/Farren)
        Goat Willow (Dettmar)
        Paradox (Brock)
1975  Warrior On The Edge Of Time (UA/Liberty) (original with 'shield' sleeve)
        Assault & Battery (Part I) (Brock)
        The Golden Void (Part II) (Brock)
        The Wizard Blew His Horn (Moorcock/House/King/Powell)
        Opa-Loka (Powell/King)
        The Demented King (Brock)
        Magno (Brock) (track is Magnu, this is a typo on the track list)
        Standing at the Edge (Moorcock/House/King/Powell)
        Spiral Galaxy 28948 (House)
        Warriors (Moorcock/House/King/Powell)
        Dying Seas (Turner)
        Kings of Speed (Brock/Moorcock)
        Motorhead        (CD only)
1976  Astounding Sounds, Amazing Music (Charisma)
        Reefer Madness (Brock/Calvert)
        Steppenwolf (Brock/Calvert)
        City Of Lagoons (House)
        The Aubergine That Ate Rangoon (Rudolph)
        Kerb Crawler (Brock/Calvert)
        Kadu Flyer (Mandelkau/House/Calvert)
        Chronoglide Skyway (Powell)
1976  Roadhawks  (UA) (studio material w/remixes by Brock)
            (Originally gatefold with poster. German re-release as part of
             Masterpiece series with different sleeve. UK re-release as part of
             Nice Price series.)
        Hurry On Sundown (Brock)
        Paranoia (Excerpt) (Brock)
        You Shouldn't Do That (Brock/Turner)
        Silver Machine (Brock/Calvert)
        Urban Guerilla (Brock/Calvert)
        Space Is Deep (Brock/Calvert)
        Wind Of Change (Brock/Calvert)
        The Golden Void (Brock/Calvert)
1977  Quark Strangeness And Charm (Charisma) (With sleeve insert. German
                version comes with colour negatives of Hawkwind in concert.)
        Spirit Of The Age (Brock/Calvert)
        Damnation Alley (Calvert/Brock/House)
        Fable Of A Failed Race (Brock/Calvert)
        Quark Strangeness And Charm (Brock/Calvert)
        Hassan I Sabha (Calvert/Rudolph)
        The Forge Of Vulcan (House)
        Days Of The Underground (Brock/Calvert)
        Iron Dream (King)
1978  PXR5 (Charisma) [original with wrongly-wired plug on cover]
        Death Trap
        Jack Of Shadows
        Uncle Sam's On Mars
        Infinity
        Life Form
        Robot
        High Rise
        PXR5
1978  Hawklords -  (Charisma) (Released under Hawklords name
           due to band split and legal/contractual reasons. Some copies have
           a picture inner sleeve. There is also a version in a slightly
           different outer sleeve.)
        PSI Power (Calvert/Brock)
        Free Fall (Calvert/Bainbridge)
        Automation (Calvert/Brock)
        25 Years (Brock)
        Flying Doctor (Calvert/Brock)
        The Only Ones (Brock/Calvert)
        (Only) The Dead Dreams Of The Cold War Kid (Calvert)
        The Age Of The Micro Man (Calvert/Brock)
1979  Hawkwind Live (Bronze) (British release as Live '79)
        Shot Down In The Night (Swindells)
        Motorway City (Brock)
        Spirit Of The Age (Brock/Calvert)
        Brainstorm (Turner)
        Lighthouse (Blake)
        Master Of The Universe (Brock/Turner)
        Silver Machine (Requiem) (Brock/Calvert)
1980  Levitation  (Bronze) (original release was on blue vinyl)
        Levitation (Brock)
        Motorway City (Brock)
        Psychosis (Bainbridge)
        World Of Tiers (Bainbridge/Langton)
        Prelude (Blake)
        Who's Gonna Win The War (Brock)
        Space Chase (Langton)
        The Fifth Second Of Forever (From The Film) (Langton/Brock)
        Dust Of Time (Brock/Bainbridge/Langton)
        Nuclear Toy       [Griffin CD Only]
1982  Church of Hawkwind (RCA) (originally with booklet)
        Angel Voices (Brock/Bainbridge)
        Nuclear Drive (Brock)
        Star Cannibal (Brock)
        The Phenomenom of Luminosity (Brock)
        Fall of Earth City (Brock/Bainbridge/Langton)
        The Church (Brock/Langton)
        The Joker at the Gate (Brock/Bainbridge)
        Some People Never Die (Brock)
        Light Specific Data (Brock)
        Experiment with Destiny (Bainbridge/Brock)
        The Last Messiah (Brock/Bainbridge)
        Looking in the Future (Brock)
1994  Church of Hawkwind  (Griffin)  CD
        Angel Voices (Brock/Bainbridge)
        Nuclear Drive (Brock)
        Star Cannibal (Brock)
        The Phenomenon of Luminosity (Brock)
        Fall of Earth City (Brock/Bainbridge/Langton)
        The Church (Brock/Langton)
        Identimate (Brock)
        Some People Never Die (Brock)
        Damage of Live (Brock)
        Experiment with Destiny (Bainbridge/Brock)
        Mists of Meridin (Davey/Brock)
        Looking in the Future (Brock)
        Joker At the Gate (Brock/Bainbridge)
        Light Specific Data (Brock)
        The Last Messiah (Brock)
1981  Hawkwind Live at the Bottom Line (New York 1978)  (Festival)
        Hassan I Sabha
        Brainstorm
        Steppenwolf
        High Rise
        Robot
        Spirit of the Age
        Sonic Attack
1981  Hawkwind at Glastonbury 1981
        Master of the Universe
        Motorway City
        Shot Down in the Night
        Virgin of the World
        Angels of Death
        Magnu
        Dust of Time
        Psi Power
        Sonic Attack
        Who's Gonna Win the War?
        *  Cassette Release by CND
1981  Sonic Attack (RCA)
        Sonic Attack
        Rocky Paths
        Psychosonia
        Virgin of the World
        Angels of Death
        Living on a Knife Edge
        Coded Languages
        Disintegration
        Streets of Fear
        Lost Chances
1982  Church of Hawkwind (RCA) [originally with booklet]
        Angel Voices
        Nuclear Drive
        Star Cannibal
        The Phenomenom of Luminosity
        Fall of Earth City
        The Church
        The Joker at the Gate
        Some People Never Die
        Light Specific Data
        Experiment with Destiny
        The Last Messiah
        Looking in the Future
1982  Choose Your Masques (RCA)
        Choose Your Masks
        Dream Worker
        Arrival In Utopia
        Utopia
        Silver Machine
        Void City
        Solitary Mind Games
        Farenheit 451
        The Scan
        Waiting For Tomorrow
1982  Hawkwind Live at Stonehenge and Watchfield (Festival Records)
        * Later re-released as "Hawkwind: Alive and Kicking"
        [This pressing is a bootleg of the Weird 103 tape]
1982  Friends And Relations - Hawkwind (Flicknife)
        Who's Gonna Win The War (Hawklords) (Brock)
        Golden Void (Sonic Assasins) (Brock)
        Robot (Hawkwind) (Brock)
        Raj Neesh (Inner City Unit) (ICU)
        Good Girl Bad Girl (Deep Fix) (Moorcock/Pavli)
        Valium Ten (Hawkwind) (Bainbridge/Brock)
        Human Beings (Inner City Unit) (ICU)
        Time Centre (Deep Fix) (Moorcock/Pavli)
1983  Friends And Relations II  (Flicknife) (Twice Upon A Time)
        Earth Calling
        We do It
        Spirit of the Age
        The Changing (Bainbridge)
        Phone Home Elliot (Turner/Brock/Bainbridge)
        Work (Griffin)
        Man With the Golden Arm (Turner)
        Motherless Children (Brock)
1985  Friends And Relations III
        Psychedelia Lives
        Drug Cabinet Key [Flying Doctor]
        Wired Up For Sound  (Brock)
        The Widow Song  (Calvert)
        Toad on the Road  (Alman Mulo Band)
        When the Going Gets Tough  (Brock)
        Vampire  (Stravinsky Shoe)
        Canes Venatici  (Underground Zero)
1988  Best of Hawkwind Friends & Relations CD  [Flicknife]
        [compilation from all 3 Friends & Relations LP's]
        Who's Gonna Win the War?
        Robot
        Spirit of the Age
        Psychedelia Lives
        Canes Venatici (Underground zero)
        Rajneesh (Inner City Unit)
        Time Centre (Deep Fix)
        The Changing (Harvey Bainbridge)
        Work (Martin Griffin)
        Wired Up For Sound (Dave Brock)
        Vampire (Stravinsky Shoe)
        Toad On The Road (Alman Mulo Band)
        Mothereless Children (Dave Brock)
        Valium Ten
1993  The Best of Hawkwind Friends and Relations CD  [Anagram]
        [different compilation from Flicknife]
        Spirit of the Age (Hawkwind)
        Raj Neesh (Inner City Unit)
        Robot (Hawkwind)
        Canes Venatici (Underground Zero)
        Dodgem Dudes (Michael Moorcock's Deep Fix)
        Golden Void (Sonic Assassins)
        Lord of the Hornets (Robert Calvert)
        Motherless Children (Dave Brock)
        Sweet Mistress of Pain (Hawkwind Zoo)
        Social Alliance (Hawkwind)
        Outside the Law (The LLoyd Langton Group)
        Time Centre (Michael Moorcock's Deep Fix)
        Vampire (Stravinsky's Shoe)
        Over the Top (Sonic Assassins)
        Space Invaders (Inner City Limit)
        Psy Power (Hawkwind)
1995  Hawkwind Friends and Relations - The Rarities CD [Anagram]
        Aimless Flight             (Underground Zero)
        Psychedelia Lives          (Hawkwind)
        Working Time               (Lloyd Langton Group)
        Rainbow Warrior            (Underground Zero)
        Brothel In Rosenstrasse    (Mike Moorcock's Deep Fix)
        Toad On The Road           (Alman Mulo Band)
        Earth Calling              (Hawkwind)
        The Changing               (Harvey Bainbridge)
        The Widow Song             (Robert Calvert)
        Starcruiser                (Mike Moorcock's Deep Fix)
        I.C.U                      (Inner City Unit)
        I See You                  (Lloyd Langton Group)
        Human Beings               (Inner City Unit)
        Atom Bomb                  (Atom God)
        Phone Home Elliot          (Uncle Nik And The E.T's)
1983  Zones  (Flicknife) [also released as pic disk]
        Zones
        Dangerous Vision
        Running Through The Back Brain
        The Island (aka Dust Of Time)
        Motorway City
        Utopia 84
        Social Alliance
        Sonic Attack
        Dream Worker
        Brainstorm
1983  The Text Of Festival: Live 1970-2 (Illuminated/DemiMonde)
                                        (live early tracks)
        [sides 1 and 2 reissued as In The Beginning]
        Master Of The Universe
        Dreaming
        Shouldn't Do That
        Hurry On A Sundown
        Paranoia
        See It As You Really Are
        I Do It
        Sound..Shouldn't..Improvise... [You Shouldn't Do That]
        Improvise..Compromise..Reprise. [Paranoia and Be Yourself]
        * Comments: "Came Home" is listed but doesn't appear on the album.
          The CD lists the last track but it is really the 2nd last
          track misnamed.  The last track is missing from the CD.
1984  Stonehenge (This Is Hawkwind/Do Not Panic) (Flicknife) (live) [LP & EP]
        Psy Power
        Levitation
        Circles (aka The Fifth Second Of Forever)
        Space Chase
        Death Trap
        Angels Of Death
        Shot Down In The Night
        Stonehenge Decoded
        Watching The Grass Grow
1985  In The Beginning  (Live "Top Gear" BBC Session 1970)  (Demi-Monde)
           (Sides 1 and 2 of Text of Festival. Re-issued on CD 1993 as Master Of
            The Universe and again 1994 as In The Beginning)
            * Comments:   very poor sound quality
        Master Of The Universe (Brock/Turner)
        Dreaming (Brock)
        Shouldn't Do That (Brock)
        Hurry On A Sundown (Brock)
        Paranoia (Brock)
        See It As You Really Are (Brock)
        I Do It (Brock)
        Came Home (Brock)
1985  Bring Me The Head Of Yuri Garagin (Demi Monde)(live)
        [all tracks are from early tapes]
        Gaga
        In The Egg (narration)
        Orgone Accumulator
        Wage War (narration)
        Urban Guerrilla
        Master Of The Universe
        Welcome To The Future
        Sonic Attack
        Silver Machine
1985  Space Ritual II (American Phonograph) live Space Ritual from different
        Space                                   venues
        Orgone Accumulator
        Upside Down
        Sonic Attack
        Time We Left
        10 seconds of Forever
        Brainstorm
        Seven by Seven
        Master of the Universe
        Welcome to the Future
1985  Ridicule (Obsession) (also Live 1973)
          (Reissue of Side 2 of Space Ritual II. Re-released 1990)
           comments: excellent quality recording of live, no print dates.
           printer : Obsession Benelux 85 (another marking says OBLP 1)
           UK distribution : Jungle/Cartel
        10 Seconds Of Forever (Calvert)
        Brainstorm (Turner)
        Seven By Seven (ADBrock)
        Master Of The Universe (Brock/Turner)
        Welcome To The Future (Calvert)
1985  Live '70/'73 (Castle Dojo) [live early tracks]
        [reissued as Welcome To The Future]
        In The Egg
        Orgone Accumulator
        Welcome To The Future
        Master Of The Universe
        Sonic Attack
        Seven By Seven
        Wage War
        Urban Guerilla
        Only Dreaming
        Hurry On A Sundown
1985  Welcome To The Future (Mausoleum Records)
        [reissue of Live '70/'73]
        In the Egg
        Orgone Accumulator
        Welcome to the Future
        Master of the Universe
        Sonic Attack
        Seven by Seven
        Wage War
        Urban Guerilla
        Only Dreaming
        Hurry On Sundown
1985  The Chronicle Of The Black Sword (Flicknife)
        Song Of The Swords
        Shade Gate
        The Sea King
        The Pulsing Cavern
        Elric The Enchanter
        Needle Gun
        Zarozinia
        The Demise
        Sleep Of A Thousand Tears
        Chaos Army
        Horn Of Destiny
        * Comments:
        * Flicknife CD also has "Arioch", "Assault & Battery" (Live),
        * and "Sleep of A Thousand Tears" (live).
        * Dojo CD also has "The War I Survived (live)" and
        * "Voice Inside My Head (live)".
        * Griffin CD also has "Arioch", "The War I Survived (live)",
        * and "Voice Inside My Head (live)".
1986  Live Chronicles (GWR) (live)
        Song Of The Swords (Brock)
        Dragons And Fables (Langton)
        Narration (Bainbridge)
        The Sea King (Langton)
        Angels Of Death (Brock)
        Shade Gate (Bainbridge)
        Rocky Paths (Langton)
        Narration (Brock)
        The Pulsing Cavern (Bainbridge/Davey)
        Master Of The Universe (Brock/Turner)
        Dreaming City (Langton)
        Choose Your Masques (Brock/Moorcock)
        Fight Sequence (Brock/Bainbridge)
        Needle Gun (Brock)
        Zarozinia (Brock/Tait)
        Lords Of Chaos (aka The Demise) (Brock/Bainbridge)
        The Dark Lords (Brock/Bainbridge)
        Wizards Of Pan Tang (Davey/Thompson/Langton)
        Moonglum (Friend Without A Cause) (Langton)
        Elric The Enchanter (Davey)
        Conjuration Of Magnu (Brock)
        Magnu (Brock)
        Dust Of Time (Brock/Bainbridge/Langton)
        Horn Of Fate (Brock)
1994  Live Chronicles  (Griffin)   2CD
        The Chronicle of the Black Sword (Moorcock)
        Song of the Swords (Brock)
        Dragons and Fables (Langton)
        Narration (Brock)
        The Sea King (Langton)
        Dead God's Homecoming (Moorcock)
        Angels of Death (Brock)
        Shade Gate (Bainbridge)
        Rocky Paths (Langton)
        Narration (Elric The Enchanter Part One)  (Brock)
        The Pulsing Cavern (Davey/Bainbridge)
        Master of the Universe (Brock/Turner)
        Dragon Song (Moorcock)
        Dreaming City (Langton)
        Choose Your Masques (Brock/Steele)
        Fight Sequence (Brock/Bainbridge)
        Assault and Battery (Brock)
        Sleep of a Thousand Tears (Brock)
        Zarozinia (Brock/Tait)
        Lords of Chaos (The Demise)  (Brock/Bainbridge)
        The Dark Lords (Brock/Bainbridge)
        Wizards of Pan Tang (Brock/Davey/Bainbridge/Langton/Thompson)
        Moonglum (Friend Without A Cause)  (Langton)
        Elric The Enchanter (Part Two)  (Davey)
        Needle Gun (Brock)
        Conjuration of Magnu - Magnu (Brock)
        Dust of Time (Langton)
        The Final Fight (Moorcock)
        Horn of Fate (Destiny)  (Brock)
1986  Hawkfan 12" (Hawkfan)
        Countdown
        Ejection
        The Human Race (Dark Empire)
        Synprovisation (Syndrome)
        Ghost Dance
        Tale of the Entropy Tango (Deep Fix and Brian Tawn)
        The Competition (Hawkwind and Brian Tawn)
        Aimless Flight (Underground Zero)
        * Produced by Brian Tawn of "Hawkfan"
1986  Bristol Custom Bike Show  (GWR)
        * Only two HW tracks
        Master Of The Universe
        Silver Machine
1986  Independent Days, Vol. I  10" (Flicknife)
        Hurry On Sundown
        Motorway City
        Motorhead
        Over the Top
        Who's Gonna Win the War?
        Social Alliance
1986  Independent Days, Vol. II (Flicknife)
        Night Of The Hawks
        Dream Dancers
        Dragons And Fables
        Arioch
        Kiss Of The Velvet Whip
        Angels Of Death
        Kings Of Speed
        Watching The Grass Grow
        Assault And Battery
        Sleep Of 1000 Tears
1987  Out And Intake (Flicknife) (Picture inner sleeve)
        Turner Point (Turner/Griffin/Brock)
        Waiting for Tomorrow (Langton)
        Cajun Jinx (Bainbridge/Brock/Thompson/Davey)
        Solitary Mind Games (Langton)
        Starflight (Brock/Bainbridge)
        Ejection (Calvert)
        Assassins of Allah (Calvert/Rudolph)
        Flight to Maputo (Bainbridge/Brock/Thompson/Davey)
        Confontation (Bainbridge/Brock/Thompson/Davey)
        5/4 (Langton/Bainbridge)
        Ghost Dance (Bainbridge)
        Coded Languages                 |Not on vinyl.
        Warrior on the Edge of Time     |CD/cassette extras
1987  Hawkwind Box Set - The Official Picture Log Book (Flicknife)
        This contains picture discs (Covers) of
        * This is Hawkwind Do Not Panic
        * Chronicle of The Black Sword
        * Out & Intake
        plus a plain 12" disc containing an interview with Hawkwind
        also a biography booklet and button
1987  Early Daze (Thunderbolt) (Early live tracks all previously reissued)
        Hurry on Sundown (Brock)
        Dreaming (Brock)
        Master of the Universe (Brock/Turner)
        Gaga (doesn't exist on vinyl)
        In the Egg (Calvert)
        Orgone Accumulator (Brock/Calvert)
        Sonic Attack (Moorcock)
        Silver Machine (Brock/Calvert)
1988  The Xenon Codex (GWR) (orig with stencil-cut foldout cover)
           Also availabe as a picture disc
        The War I Survived (Davey/Brockmusic)
        Wastelands Of Sleep (Brockmusic)
        Neon Skyline (Davey)
        Lost Chronicles (Bainbridge)
        Tides (Langton)
        Heads (Brockmusic)
        Mutation Zone (Bainbridge/Brockmusic)
        EMC (Bainbridge)
        Sword Of The East (Davey)
        Good Evening (Hawkwind)
1988  Zones/Stonehenge CD  (Flicknife)
      [contains Zones album and some tracks from Stonehenge album]
        Zones
        Dangerous Vision
        Running Through The Back Brain
        The Island
        Motorway City
        Utopia 84
        Social Alliance
        Sonic Attack
        Dream Worker
        Brainstorm
        Psy Power
        Levitation
        Circles (aka The Fifth Second Of Forever)
        Space Chase
        Death Trap
1988  Hawkwind Live  (German CD: Imtrat) (Same as Space Ritual II)
        Space (Brock)
        Orgone Accumulator (Calvert/Brock)
        Upside Down (Brock)
        Sonic Attack (Moorcock/Hawkwind)
        Time We Left (Hawkwind)
        10 seconds of Forever (Hawkwind)
        Brainstorm (Turner)
        Seven by Seven (Calvert/Brock)
        Master of the Universe (Brock/Turner)
        Welcome to the Future (Calvert/Brock)
1988   Traveller's Aid Trust (with various artists)  (Flicknife)
        (Hawkwind tracks from Frodo Baggins Festival 1988, featuring Turner)
        Brainstorm Stonehedge 88 (Hawkwind)
        Blue Dreamer (Hawkwind)
        Damage of Life (Agents of Chaos)
        Even the Air is Dreaming (Ozric Tentacles)
        To Do with Circles (Ozric Tentacles)  [ on LP only]
        I&I (Rhythmites)
        Guiding Star (Rhythmites)
        Safe Zone (Tubilah Dog)
        Making Love on the Telephone (Tubilah Dog)
        Messed Up (Culture Shock)
        Civilisation (Culture Shock)
        Cats Mother (Hippy Slugs)
        I Know Jah Will Guide (Israel Movement)
        Try Hard (Israel Movement)
        Gateway Take-Away (Screech Rock)
        Baby You're a Scab (Screech Rock)
        Johnny Briggs (Radio Magolia)
        Calling All Crows (2000 DS)
        Washing [Silver] Machine (Nik Turner)
1990  Space Bandits  (GWR)
        Images (Brock/Davey/Wishart)
        Black Elk Speaks (Brock/Black Elk)
        Wings (Davey)
        Out Of The Shadows (Brock/Davey/Buckley)
        Realms (Davey)
        Ship Of Dreams (Brock)
        T.V. Suicide (Bainbridge)
1991  Palace Springs  (GWR) (live)
        Back in the Box (Hawkwind '89)
        Treadmill (Brock)
        Void of Golden Light (Brock)
        Lives of Great Men (Brock)
        Time We Left (Brock)
        Heads (Brock/Neil)
        Acid Test (Bainbridge)
        Damnation Alley
1991  The Golden Void (Live at Glasgow Apollo 19/10/82. 1000 made but
                       sleeve says 500. Bootleg)
        Choose Your masks
        Coded Languages
        Magnu
        Dust of Time
        Waiting for Tomorrow
        Angels of Death
        Ghost Dance
        The Golden Void
        Psychedelic Warlords (Disappear In Smoke)
1991  The Never Ending Story of The Psychedelic Warlords (CD with book)
        TV Suicide (Dr. Technical & the Hawks)
        Blue Shift (Dr. Technical & the Hawks)
        Back in the Box (Dr. Technical & the Hawks)
        Paranoia (Dr. Technical & the Hawks)
        Assassins of Allah (Dr. Technical & the Hawks)
        Images (Dr. Technical & the Hawks)
        Hi Tech Cities (Dr. Technical & the Hawks)
1992  Live At Reading '86  CD (Raw Fruit)
        Magnu
        Angels of Death
        The Pulsing Cavern
        Assault and Battery
        Needle Gun
        Master of the Universe
        Utopia
        Brainstorm
        The Fifth Second of Forever
        Dream Worker
        Assassins of Allah
        Silver Machine
1992  Electric Tepee [Double]  (GWR)
        LSD (Davey/Chadwick)
        Blue Shift (Davey)
        Death of War (Brock/Rowntree)
        The Secret agent (Brock)
        Garden Pests (Brock/Davey)
        Space Dust (Davey)
        Snake Dance (Brock/Davey/Bridge/Chadwick)
        Mask of The Morning (Brock)
        Rites Of Netherworld (Brock)
        Don't Understand (Brock/Davey/Chadwick)
        Sadness Runs Deep (Brock)
        Right to Decide (Brock/Davey)
        Going to Hawaii (Davey/Brock/Chadwick)
        Electric Teepee (Brock)
1992  The Hawklords Live  CD pic disc (Griffin)
        25 Years (Brock)
        High Rise (Calvert/House)
        Death Trap (Calvert/Brock)
        Spirit of the Age (Brock/Calvert)
        Sonic Attack (Moorcock)
        Over the Top (Brock/Calvert)
1992  California Brainstorm CD
        Void's End
        Ejection
        Brainstorm
        Out of the Shadows
        Eons  {Snake Dance}
        Night of the Hawks
        TV Suicide
        Back in the Box
        Assassins of Allah
        Propaganda
        Reefer Madness
        Images          [Cyclone CD only]
1992  Solstice at Stonehenge 1983 (Jugoslavia. Live bootleg)
        Utopia
        The Psychedelic Warlords (Disappear In Smoke)
        Motorway City
        Ejection
        Shot Down in the Night
        Master of the Universe
        Spirit of the Age
1992  Orgasmatron CD (Cargo) live
        The Right Stuff (ECT TV Soundtrack 16.4.85)
        Angels of Death (ECT TV Soundtrack 16.4.85)
        New Jerusalem (Ipswich 4.12.79)
        Starfarers Despatch (Spirit Of The Age) (Birmingham Kinetic
           Playground 12.12.71)
        Master of the Universe (Birmingham Kinetic Playground 12.12.71)
        Mask of Morning (Brighton 24.4.92)
        Images (Bournemouth Academy 2.7.90)
        Brainstorm (Stonehenge 20.6.84)
        Magnu (Crystal Palace 24.8.85)
        Shot Down In The Night (Hammersmith Odeon 22.4.88)
        Silver Machine (not listed on CD track lisitng)
1993  Gimme Shelter [Rock CD 4 -track Charity compilation]
        Gimme Shelter [track by Hawkwind and Samantha Fox]
1993  Live - St.Albans 1979 CD (UK winter tour 1979. Bootleg)
        Who's Gonna Win The War?
        World of Tiers
        New Jerusalem
        Lighthouse
        Shot Down In The Night
        Motorway City
        Spirit of The Age
        Urban Guerilla
1993  Lord of Light  CD
        Lord of Light
        Seven by Seven
        Paradox
        You'd Better Believe It
        The Right Stuff (Calvert)
        Ejection (Calvert)
        The Weighing of the Heart and Negative Confession (Turner)
1993  Undisclosed Files  (live 1984 and 1989)
        Orgone Accumulator
        Sonic Attack
        Watching The Grass Grow
        Damned By The Curse of Man
        Master of the Universe        [LP only]
        Ghost Dance                   [CD only]
        Coded Languages     [Different versions on LP and CD]
        Ejection
        Motorway City
        Dragons and Fables
        Heads
        Angels of Death
1993  It Is The business of the Future to be Dangerous
        It is the Business of the Future to be Dangerous
        Space is their (Palestine
        Tibet is not China (I)
        Tibet is not China (II)
        Let Barking Dogs Lie
        Wave upon Wave
        Letting in the Past
        The Camera that Could Lie
        3 or 4 erections in the Course of a Night
        Techno Tropic Zone Exists
        Gimme Shelter
        Avante
1993  Lords of Light, Kings of Speed CD bootleg (sleeve notes: Recorded 18/5/92, Latin
            Quarter, Detroit but probably recorded at Bochum, Germany)
        Needle Gun
        Starflight
        Ejection
        Time We Left
        Blue Shift
        The Right Stuff
        Out of The Shadows
        Snake Dance
        Night of the Hawks
        Levitation
        You Know You're Only Dreaming
        Arrival In Utopia
        Golden Void
        Paranoia
        Hassan I Sahba
        LSD
1993  Decide Your Future EP
        Right To Decide
        The Camera That Could Lie
        Right To Decide Radio Mix (Alien Prophets)
        Hashishin (Astralasia)
1994 Assassins of Allah  LP  bootleg
        Master of the Universe
        Born To Go
        Silver Machine
        Welcome to the Future
        Assassins of Allah
        Master of the Universe
        Silver Machine
1994 Dawn of Hawkwind  CD  bootleg
        Silver Machine
        Brainstorm
        Master of the Universe
        Announcements
        Born To Go
        Silver Machine
        Welcome to the Future
        Dawn/Sunrise
        Frisco Jam
        Silver Machine/Paranoia
        Master of the Universe
        Needle Gun
1994 Rock City bootleg CD
        It Is The Business of the Future To Be Dangerous
        Letting In The Past
        Tibet is not China (Part 1)
        Psychedelic Warlords (Disappear in Smoke)
        Sputnik Stan
        Green Finned Demon
        You Shouldn't Do That
        The Golden Void
        Assassins of Allah
        Space is their (Palestine)
        Quark, Strangeness and Charm
        Right To Decide
1994  The Cyberspace Conspiracy (LP bootleg of Live Legends Video)
        Assault and Battery
        The Golden Void
        Out of the Shadows
        Snake Dance
        Arrival in Utopia
        Ejection
        Damnation Alley
        Wind of Change
1994  Quark Strangeness and Charm  CD single & 12" EP
                         (The Emergency Broadcast System)
        Uncle Sam's on Mars (Red Planet Radio Mix)
        Quark Strangeness and Charm
        Black Sun
        Uncle Sam's on Mars (Martian Conquest Mix)
1994  The Business Trip  2LP & CD (The Emergency Broadcast System)
        Altair
        Quark Strangeness and Charm
        LSD
        The Camera That Could Lie
        Green Finned Demon
        Do That
        The Day A Wall Came Down
        Berlin Axis
        Void of Golden Light
        Right Stuff
        Wastelands
        The Dream Goes On
        Right to Decide
        The Dream Has Ended
        This Future
        Terra Mystica (vinyl only)
1995  White Zone  (By The Psychedelic Warriors)
        Am I Fooling (Brock/Davey/Chadwick)
        Frenzzy (Brock)
        Pipe Dreams (Brock)
        Heart Attack (Brock)
        Time and Space (Brock/Davey)
        The White Zone (Brock)
        In Search of Shangrila (Brock)
        Bay of Bengal (Brock)
        Moonbean (Chadwick)
        Window Pane (Davey)
        Love in Space (Davey)

2. Singles (all)
----------------
7 Inch, 12" and EPs:
Hurry on Sundown/ Mirror of Illusion 1970 (Liberty)
Silver Machine/ Seven by Seven 1972 (UA)
   - 2 pic covers: original "monkey" cover and black-on-white Doremi Logo
   - Many international releases in different pic covers.
Hurry on Sundown/Master of the Universe/Silver Machine/Orgone Accumulator
   [ US  double 7" EP]
Lord of Light (edited)/ Born to Go (edited Greasy Truckers version)
   - [German release] 1973
Urban Guerilla/ Brainbox Pollution 1973 (UA)
   - many international releases in different pic sleeves
Urban Guerilla/ Urban Guerilla (US Stereo/mono single)
Silver Machine/ Urban Guerilla [German UA release]
Sonic Attack 1974 [White label promo disc - one sided - in cloth bag]
Paradox (edited)/ You'd Better Believe It (edited) 1974 (UA)
   - (both on "Stasis" compilation) [German release]
Silver Machine/ 7 by 7/ Lord of Light/ Born to Go [German double single]
Psychedelic Warlords/ It's so Easy 1974  (UA)
Psychedelic Warlords/ Hall of the Mountain Grill/ D-Rider/ Wind of Change
   [ US EP (UA-SP-109) 1974]
Kings of Speed/ Motorhead 1974 (UA) pic sleeve
   -  many international releases with different pic sleeves
Kings of Speed/ Kings of Speed (US Stereo/Mono single)
Kerb Crawler/ Honky Dorky 1975 (two different lables)
Silver Machine/ Seven by Seven 7" reissue 1976
Back on the Streets/ The Dream of Isis 1976  (Charisma) pic sleeve
Quark, Strangeness, and Charm/ The Forge of Vulcan 1977 (Charisma)
Quark, Strangeness, and Charm/ The Iron Dream 1977 (European Charisma)
Hassan I Sabha/Fable of a Failed Race 1977 (French Charisma)
Hassan I Sabha/Damnation Alley Part 2 1977 (Italian Charisma) pic sleeve
Psi Power/ Deathtrap 1978  (Charisma)
Psi Power/Psi Power [US long version/short version 7"]
Psi Power/Psi Power [US 12" single (both long version)]
Silver Machine/ Seven by Seven pic sleeve 7" 1978 (black on white Doremi print)
Silver Machine/ Seven by Seven 12" 1978 silver-sleeve Doremi logo
25 Years/ Dead Dreams of the Cold War Kid 7" 1979 (Charisma)
25 Years/ PXR5/ Dead Dreams of the Cold War Kid 1979  12" EP on grey vinyl
   (some issued accidentally on black vinyl)
Shot Down in the Night/ Urban Guerilla 1980 (Bronze) pic sleeve
Who's Gonna Win the War?/ Nuclear Toy  1980  (Bronze) pic sleeve - 2 diff labels
Motorhead/ Valium Ten 1981 (Flicknife) pic sleeve
Motorhead/ Valium Ten 1981 12" (Flicknife)  2 diff pic sleeves
Angels of Death/ Trans Dimensional Man 1981 (RCA) pic sleeve
Sonic Assassins (Festival)  12" EP 1981  [live recording from '77] (Flicknife)
   Over the Top/ Free Fall/ Death Trap
Hawkwind Zoo 12EP (Flicknife) 12" EP 1981 pic sleeve and plain sleeve
   Hurry On Sundown/ Sweet Mistress of Pain/ Kings of Speed (live)
Silver Machine (original)/ Silver Machine (Masques version)/
   Psychedelic warlords 1982 (RCA) pic sleeve
Silver Machine (original)/ Silver Machine (Masques version)/
   Psychedelic Warlords - (10th Anniversary release pic disc (doremi) 1982
Who's Gonna Win the War?/ Time of (CND Benefit Disc) 1982 (Flicknife)
   pic sleeve
Motorway City/ Master of the Universe 1983 (Flicknife) pic sleeve
Silver Machine/ Seven by Seven 1983 (Pic Disc Warrior)
Silver Machine/ Seven by Seven 7" 1983 (UA) pic sleeve (white on black Doremi print)
Silver Machine/ Seven By Seven (live version) 12" 1983 (UA) pic sleeve
   (white on black Doremi print)
Hurry on Sundown/ Dodgem Dude (Moorcock)/ Lord of the Hornets (Calvert)
   - Last Chance EP 1983 (Flicknife) pic sleeve
Night of the Hawks/ Green Finned Demon 1984 (Flicknife) pic sleeve
The Earth Ritual Preview 12" EP (Flicknife)  Night of the Hawks (Stonehenge)/
   Green Finned Demon/ Dream Dancers/ Dragons & Fables
Needle Gun/ Arioch 1985 (Flicknife) pic sleeve
Needle Gun 12" EP 1985  (Flicknife)  Needle Gun/ Arioch/ Song of the Swords
Zarozinia/ Assault and Battery 1986 (Flicknife) pic sleeve
Zarozinia 12" EP  1986   (Flicknife) Zarozinia/ Assault and Battery (Live 1985)/
   Sleep of 1000 Years (Live 1985)
Motorhead/ Hurry on Sundown 1986 (Flicknife)
Silver Machine/Magnu 7" 1986 (Samurai) pic sleeve
Silver Machine/ Magnu (Motorbike shaped pic disc) 1986 (Samurai)
   (some were left uncut in clear circular disc)
Silver Machine (live) 12" EP  1986 (Samurai)  Silver Machine/ Magnu/ Angels of Death
Assassins of Allah (1987 freebie in issue 7 of Italian "Vinile"
   magazine)
(Polish postcard versions of: Silver Machine, You Shouldn't Do That,
   Urban Guerilla, Space Is Deep, Hurry On Sundown, Paranoia, Down
   Through The Night, Earth Calling, Upside Down)
Right To Decide (10" Promo) 1992
Spirit of the Age (Solstice Remixes of Spirit of the Age by Astralasia)
   1993  CD single & 12"  [put out under Hawkwind name]

3. Solo projects & associated bands
-----------------------------------
I. Dave Brock
1969? The Buskers  (EMI)
        [LP pressing of a buskers concert featuring pre-Hawkwind Brock]
        [only one Brock track]
        Bring it on Home
1983  Social Alliance/ Raping Robots in the Street
        - (also on pic disc with "Zones" cover)
1983  Zones/ Processed (Hawkfan release)
1984  Earthed to the Ground (Flicknife)
        Earthed To The Ground
        Assassination
        Green Finned Demon
        Spirits
        Sweet Obsession
        Oscillations
        Machine Dream
        Now Is The Winter Of Our Discontent
        On The Case
1988  The Agents of Chaos (Flicknife)
        Hi Tech Cities
        A Day
        In the Office
        Hades Deep
        Words of a Song
        Heads
        Nocturne
        Wastelands of Sleep
        Empty Dreams
        Into the Realms
        Mountain in the Sky
1989  Dave Brock & the Agents of Chaos [Flicknife CD]
        [Compilation of "Earthed to the Ground" and "The Agents of Chaos"]
        [Two songs missing - Into the Realms & Mountain in the Sky]
        Earthed to the Ground
        Assassination
        Green Finned Demon
        Spirits
        Sweet Obsession
        Oscillations
        Machine Dreams
        Winter of Our Discontent
        On the Case
        Hi-Tech Cities
        A Day
        In the Office
        Hades Deep
        Words of a Song
        Heads
        Nocturne
        Wastelands
        Empty Dreams
1995  Strange Trips And Pipe Dreams
        Hearing Aid Test
        White Zone
        U.F.O. Line
        Space
        Pipe Dream
        Self
        Something's Going On
        Bosnia
        Parasites Are Here On Earth
        Gateway
        It's Never Too Late
        La Forge
        Encounters

Dave Brock also appeared on:
      Get Out on the Road [by Dumpy's Rusty Nuts - Features track "Hawkwind"]
      Blues Anytime Volume 2. [Dave on two Dharma Blues Band tracks]
        Dealing With The Devil
        Roll 'em Pete
      White Boy Blues CD (Castle) [with Dharma Blues Band]
        Roll 'em Pete

II. Robert Calvert
1973  Ejection/Catch a Falling Starfighter 7"   (UA)
1974  Captain Lockheed and the Starfighters [LP, CD]    (UA)
        Franz Joseph Strauss, Defence Minister, reviews the Luftwaffe
             in 1958. Finding it somewhat lacking in image potential.
        The Aerospaceage inferno
        Aircraft salesman (a door in the foot)
        The Widow Maker
        Two test pilots discuss the Starfighter's performance
        The Right Stuff
        Board Meeting (seen through a contract lense)
        The song of the Gremlin (part one)
        Ground crew (last minute reassembly before take off)
        Hero with a Wing
        Ground Control to pilot
        Ejection
        Interview
        I resign
        The song of the Gremlin (part two)
        Bier Garten
        Catch a falling Starfighter

1975  Lucky Leif and the Longships (UA)
        Ship Of Fools (Calvert)
        The Lay Of The Surfers(Calvert)
        Voyaging To Vinland (Calvert)
        The Making Of Midgard (Calvert)
        Brave New World (Calvert)
        Magical Potion (Calvert)
        Moonshine In The Mountains (Calvert)
        Storm Chant Of The Skraelings (Calvert)
        Volstead O Vodeo Do (Calvert)
        Phase Locked Loop (Calvert)
        Ragna Rock (Calvert)
1979  Cricket Star (floppy single) (Wake Up Records)
1980  Lord of the Hornets/ Greenfly and the Rose 1980 7" (Flicknife) 2
                                                                pic sleeves
1981 Hype  LP  (A Side/See For Miles) 2 different sleeves
        Over My Head (Calvert)
        Ambitious (Calvert)
        It's the Same (Calvert)
        Hanging out on the Seafront (Calvert)
        Sensitive (Calvert)
        Evil Rock (Calvert)
        We Like to be Frightened (Calvert)
        Teen Ballad of Deano (Calvert)
        Flight 105 (Calvert)
        The Luminous Green Glow of the Dials of the Dashboard (at Night)
        (Calvert)
        Greenfly and the Rose (Calvert)
        Lord of the Hornets (Calvert)
1985  Freq  [LP] (Flicknife)
        Ned Lud (Calvert)
        Talk 1
        Acid rain (Calvert)
        Talk 2
        All the Machines are Quiet (Calvert)
        Talk 3
        Standing on the Picket Line (Calvert
        Talk 4
        The Cool Courage of Bomb Squad Officers (Calvert)
        Talk 5
        Work Song (Calvert)
1986  Test Tube Conceived  [LP, CD]
        In Vitro Breed
        The Rah Rah Man
        Telekinesis
        I Hear Voices
        Fanfare for the Perfect Race
        On Line
        Save Them From the Scientists
        Fly on the Wall
        Thanks to the Scientists
        Test Tube Conceived
1987  The Cellar Tapes 1 [cassette only]
1987  The Cellar Tapes 2 [cassette only]
1989  Robert Calvert at the Queen Elizabeth Hall (Live 1980)
        Evil Rock
        Catch a Falling Starfighter
        Gremlins
        Aerospaceage Inferno
        Test Tube Conceived
        Working Down a Diamon Mine
        All the Machines are Quiet
        Work song
        Telekinesis
        Acid Rain
        Lord of the Hornets
        *  Clear Records Memorial Album
1992  Revenge [cassette]
        Revenge
        Bugatti
        Fascism/Futurism
        Isadora
        Turn the Tape Over Vol.2
1992  Freq Revisited  CD (Flicknife)
        ned ludd
        talk 1
        acid rain
        talk 2
        all the machines are quiet
        talk 3
        picket line
        talk 4
        the cool courage of the bomb squad officers
        talk 5
        work song
        lord of the hornets
        the greenfly and the rose
1992  Blueprints From The Cellar CD (BGO) (The Cellar Tapes I & II)
        All The Machines Are Quiet (Calvert)
        Work Song (Calvert)
        Subterraneans (Calvert)
        Soweto (Calvert)
        Radio Egypt (Calvert)
        Over The Moon (Calvert)
        Hidden Persuasion (Calvert)
        Re-Wind (Calvert)
        Working Down a Diamond Mine (Calvert)
        Thanks To The Scientists (Calvert)
        I Hear Voices (Calvert)
        Acid Rain (Calvert)
        Fly On The Wall (Calvert)
        Standing On The Picket Line (Calvert)
        The Ra Ra Man (Calvert)
        Ned Ludd (Calvert)
        Marathon Man (Calvert)

 Bob Calvert also appeared on:
        "Die Losung" by Amon Duul
        "Down to Earth" by Nektaar
        "The Owl and The Tree" by Gong
        "Mazin Ennit" by John Stevens Away [1976]
        "Ersatz" by Imperial Pompadours [with Inner City Unit]
        "Distances Between Us" by Adrian Wagner

III. The Huw Lloyd-Langton Group
1977  Widowmaker - Too Late to Cry  [UA/Jet]
        Too Late to Cry
        The Hustler
        What a Way to Fall
        Here Comes the Queen
        Mean What You Say
        Something I can Do Without
        Sign the Papers
        Pushin' and Pullin'
        Sky Blues
1978  Widowmaker [JET LP15]
        Such a Shame
        Pin a Rose on Me
        On the Road
        Straight Faced Fighter
        Ain't Telling You Nothing
        When I met You
        Leave the Kids Alone
        Shine a Light on Me
        Running Free
        Got a Dream
1983  Wind of Change/ Outside the Law 7"  (Flicknife)
1983  Outside The Law  [LP (Actually HLL solo album: Flicknife.
           (Originally with free single. Recorded Live Brentford '83)
        Outside the Law (M. Lloyd Langton)
        Five to Four (H. Lloyd Langton)
        Talk to You (M. Lloyd Langton)
        Rocky Paths (M. Lloyd Langton/H. Lloyd Langton)
        Space Chase (H. Lloyd Langton)
        Waiting for Tomorrow (H. Lloyd Langton/M. Lloyd Langton)
        Mark of Gain (H. Lloyd Langton)
        Psychedelic Warlords (Brock)
1984  Working Time/I See You 7" [free with Outside the Law LP]
????  [Widowmaker] Pin A Rose On Me/On the Road 7"  (Jet)
1984  Dreams that Fade Away/ It's On Me (12 inch only, Ultra Noise 1984)
1985  Night Air  (Flicknife)
        Night Air
        Before is Over
        Got your Number
        Painted Evergreen
        Fur Kirsty
        Diseased Society
        Alien Jiggers
        Lonely man
        Candle Burning
        Lunar-Tic
1986  Like An Arrow (Straight Through The Heart)  LP (Gas)
            (Two different sleeves)
        Strange Times
        I Could Cry                  (All tracks credited to
        Like An Arrow                 H. Lloyd-Langton and
        So Long Waiting               M. Lloyd-Langton)
        On The Move
        No Mans Land
        Voices That Fade
        Wars Are The Hobby There
        Take A Back Step
        In Their Eyes
        Can You Feel
1986  Like An Arrow  [LP] (Gas)
        Strange Times
        I Could Cry
        Like An Arrow
        So Long Waiting
        On The Move
        No Mans Land
        Voices That Fade
        Wars Are The Hobby There
        Take A Back Step
        In Their Eyes
        Can You Feel
1986  Like An Arrow (Straight Through The Heart)  LP (Gas)
            (Two different sleeves)
        Strange Times
        I Could Cry                  (All tracks credited to
        Like An Arrow                 H. Lloyd-Langton and
        So Long Waiting               M. Lloyd-Langton)
        On The Move
        No Mans Land
        Voices That Fade
        Wars Are The Hobby There
        Take A Back Step
        In Their Eyes
        Can You Feel
1988  Space, Time and L.L.G.  (GWR)
        It's A Work of Art
        Walk A While In the Sun
        Spoonful of Injustice
        Mirror Image
        Could Be A Poor Man
        Market of Death
        Can We Be Free
        Night Crusader
        I Can See The Day Break
        City of the Future
1991  Elegy  CD  (Allegro)
        Shine A Light (H. Langton)
        The Night's Young (H & M. Langton)
        Nature Calls (H & M. Langton)
        Damn Shame (H.Langton)
        Little Girl (H. Langton)
        Bird of Fantasy (H & M. Langton)
        Farewell (H.Langton)
        Angel of Ice and Steel (H.Langton)
        Crazy Days (H.Langton)
        Elegy (H.Langton)
1994  River Run

Huw Lloyd-Langton also played on:
      "The Blue Zone" by Nic Potter [1990]

IV. Nick Turner's Inner City Unit

1979  Solitary Ashtray/So Try Asid 7" (Riddle)
1980  Paradise Beach/Amyl Nitrate 7" (Riddle)

1980  Pass Out  (Riddle)
        Space Invaders
        Watching the Grass Grow
        Polyethylene
        Solitary Ashtray OB City Muse
        Brainstorm (Man)
        Cybernetic Love
        Cars Eat With Autoface
        Fallout
        Nuclear Waste
        Master the Universe
        Amyl Nitrate
1981  Beer, Baccy, Bingo & Benidorm/In the Mood 7"  (Avatar)
1981  Bones of Elvis/Sid's Song 7"  (Avatar)
1981  Maximum Effect (Avatar) (Features Capt. Sensible of The Damned)
        Bones of Elvis (Reeves/Turner)
        Man of Steel (Turner/Thoms/Reeves)
        Beer, Baccy, Bingo & Benidorm (Reeves/Thoms/Turner/Erba)
        Virgin Love (Turner/Reeves/Thoms/Erba)
        Two Worlds (Thoms/Reeves)
        In The Mood (Nude) (Razas/Garland)
        Epitaph to the Hippies (Thoms)
        Sid's Song (Reeves)
        Night Life (Reeves/Thoms/Turner)
        Remember (Walking in the Sand)/Margate Beach (Romeo/Turner)
        Skinheads in Leningrad (Thoms/Turner)
        Metal (Turner/Thoms)
1982  Raj Neesh/Human Beings 7"
1982  Punkadelic  [Reprinted a couple of tracks off the now deleted _Pass
                                        Out_]   (Flicknife)
        Watching the Grass Grow
        Space Invaders
        Polyethylene
        Cars Eat With Autoface
        God Disco
        Disco Tango
        Gas Money
        Alright on the Flight
        Blue Rinse Haggard Robot
        Bildeborg
1984  New Anatomy  (Demi Monde)      [also features Dave Anderson]
        Young Girls (Turner)
        Convoy (Reeves/Turner/Pond)
        Beyond the Stars (Pond)
        Help Sharks (Turner/Reeves)
        Birdland (Reeves)
        Lonesome Train (On A Lonsome Track) (Moore/Sabotsky)
        Forbidden Planet (Turner/Reeves)
        Stop the City (Reeves/Langdon)
        Doctor Strange (Reeves/Turner)
        Wildhunt (Turner/Reeves)
        Hectic Electric 48K (Pond) (Also titled Spectrum Program, Load It
        Don't Hate It. A computer program for the Sinclair Spectrum which
        gives details about ICU.)
1985  The President's Tapes  (Flicknife)
        Stonehenge, Who Knows? (Reeves/Turner)
        President's Tape (Reeves/Pond/Lee/Turner)
        Newspeak (Reeves/Pond/Lee/Turner)
        Europeville (Reeves/Turner)
        Fungus Among Us (Unknown)
        ICU (Reeves/Thoms)
        World of LSD (Unknown)
        Bigfoot (Pond)
        Zodiac (Reeves)
1985  Blood and Bone  12"  (Jettisoundz)
        Blood and Bone (Pond/Reeves/Turner/Lee)
        Hurricane Fighter Plane (Thomson/Cunningham/Barthelme)
        Brand New Cadillac (Taylor)
        Paint Your Windows White (Reeves/Pond/Turner/Lee)
        Little Black Egg (Conlon)
1982  Ersatz - Imperial Pompadours - (Features ICU, Robert Calvert, Pete
            Pavli, Barney Bubbles and Krankschaft Kabaret) (Pompadour)
        The Crusher (Nolan)
        See You Soon Baboon (Unknown)
        Don't Fool With Fu Manchu (Stone/Schatz)
        Brand New Cadillac (Taylor)
        I Want To Come Back From LSD (Unknown)
        Little Black Egg (conlon)
        Moo Goo Gai Pan (Slay/Crewe)
        I Took A Trip On A Gemini Spacecraft (Cowboy)
        Light Show (Kar)
        Chicken (Smith/Goldsmith)
        There's A Fungus Among Us (live) (Unknown)
        I'm A King Bee (live) (Moore)
        Black Leather Trousers and Motorcycle Boots (live)
        (Lieber/Stoller)
        Insolence Across The Nation - Live At Krankschaft Kabaret
        (Imperial Pomapdours)
1989  Passout  [Oldhitz CD OLD 001]
        Space Invaders
        Watching The Grass Grow
        Polly Ethylene
        Solitary Ashtray
        O.B. City Muse
        Brainstorm
        Cybernetic Love
        Cars Eat With Autoface
        Fallout
        Nuclear Waste
        Master Of The Universe
        Amyl Nitrate
        us tracks:]
        Paint Your Windows (Demo Version)
        Spirit Of The Age (Live, Salford University, 19th February 1985)
        Bones Of Elvis (As track 14)
        Rock N Roll (Live, Solihull 1981)
        Space Invaders (Early live demo version)
        Zodiac (Rehearsal, Blackboard London '85)
        Stonehenge (As track 18)
        Costa Del Dub (Essex, Feb 86)

Nik Turner's Hawkwind:

1995  Nik Turner's Space Ritual
        Ghost Dance
        Watching The Grass Grow
        D-Rider
        Master Of The Universe
        Sonic Attack
        Thoth
        King
        God Rock - Slo Blo
        Serenade
        Throw Away the Rind
        Utopia 2000
        Brainstorm
        Ejection
        The Awakening
        The Right Stuff
        Armour For Everyday
        Nirbrasion Annasion
        You Shouldn't Do That
        TV As Eyes
        Orgone Accumulator
        Silver Machine
1995  Thoth (Pyramid Power Mix)/ Lunar Sea 7" White Label [with Simon House]

Nik Turner's Pinkwind

1995  Festival of the Sun [Live CD at The Mill, Preston 30/8/93]

        God Rock
        Cosmic Rock & Roll
        Stonehenge '95
        Silver Machine
        Master of the Universe
        Rainbow Ron
        Call of the Tribes

Video

1985  Blood and Bone - with 3 tracks

Inner City Unit Tape Bootlegs:

1981  Stonehenge  [Recorded 21/6/81, excellent quality]
        [Needs songlist]

1985  Manchester Cloud Nine Club  [Video exists, high quality bootleg]
        [Needs songlist]

Nik Turner's Sphynx:

1978  Unreleased Studio Material, November 1978  [Cassette release]
        On the Edge
        Sonic Savages
        Devas
        Holographic Lover
        Waves
        Chronological Crime
        Aggro
        Otters
        Autumn Desire
        Morning
        Ginger
        Atlantis

1986  Xitintoday
        The Awakening (Life on Venus)
        The Pyramid Spell
        The Hall of Double Truth
        Anubis
        Thoth
        Horus
        Isis & Nepthys
        Osiris
        God Rock (The Awakening)
1993  Prophets of Time [Also features Simon House]
        Prophecy (Del Rio, Grenas, fox)
        Watching the Grass Grow  (Turner)
        Children of the Sun   (Turner,Anderson)
        Strontium 90  (Turner)
        Communique  (Turner)
        Chances Lost  (Moorcock, Del Rio, Grenas, Fox)
        Stonehenge, Who Knows? (Turner)
        Cybernetic love  (Turner)
        Armor For Everyday   (Moorcock, Del Rio, Grenas, Fox)
        Bones of Elvis  (Turner)
        Walking in the Sky (Turner, Del Rio, Grenas, Fox)
        Lunar Sea  (House)
        Fallout  (Turner)
        Andromeda  (Bubbles, Del Rio, Grenas, Fox)
        Space Station Announcement  (P.Orrige, Del Rio, Grenas, Fox)
1993  Sphynx CD  (Cleopatra)   (re-recorded version of Xitintoday)
        The Awakening (Turner/James)
        Thoth (Turner/Del Rio/Grenas/Creed)
        God Rock (Turner/James)
        Anubis (Turner/Del Rio/Grenas)
        Isis and Nephthys (Turner/Del Rio/Grenas)
        Pyramid Spell (Turner/James)
        Osiris (Turner/James)
        The Hall of double Truth (Turner/James)
        The Weighing of the Heart and Negative Confession  (Turner/James/Grenas/Del Rio/Creed)
        Horus (Turner/Del Rio/Grenas)
        Original Sounds From The Great Pyramid (Turner)
Nik Turner also plays on:
        Terminal Velocity LP [Big Amongst Sheep]
        Astroprop EP [Big Amongst Sheep]
        The Game [Sham 69]
        Tell the Children/Jack 7" [Sham 69]
        Fairy Tales [Mother Gong 1979]
        Nuclear Waste/Digital Love 7" [Radio Actors 1979]
        Nuke/Nuclear Waste  [Fast Breeder and The Radio Actors]
        39 Converts [The New Blood Transmission, 1988]

V. Michael Moorcock's Deep Fix

1975  The New World's Fair  (UA)
        Candy Floss Cowboy
        Candy Floss Cowboy (demo)   [CD Only]
        Fair Dealer
        Octopus
        Sixteen Year Old Doom
        You're a Hero
        Song for Marlene
        Come to the Fair
        Starcruiser   [CD Only]
        In the Name of Rock and Roll
        Ferris Wheel
        Last Merry Go Round
        Dude's Dream (Rolling in the Ruins)
        Brothel In Rosenstrasse   [CD Only}
1980  Dodgem Dude/ Starcruiser 7"  (Flicknife)
1982  The Brothel In Rosenstrasse/ Time Centre 7"  (Flicknife) only 500 made
1992  The Brothel in Rosenstrasse [cassette]
        The Brothel in Rosenstrasse
        Good Girl, Bad Girl
        Another Quiet Day in Auschwitz
        At the Time Centre
        Turn the Tape Over Vol.1

Mike Moorcock also played on:
        Lucky Leif and the Longships [Bob Calvert]
        Hype [Bob Calvert]

VI.  Tim Blake
1977  Crystal Machine  (Egg)
        Midnight
        Metro Logic
        Last Ride of the Boogie Child
        Synthese Intemporel
        Crystal Presence
1978  Blake's New Jerusalem  (Barclay Towers/Egg - with insert and lyrics)
        Song for a New Age
        Lighthouse
        Generator - Laser Beam
        Passage Sur La Cite Des Revelations
        Blake's New Jerusalem
        *  (*****GREAT***** electronic album)
1977    Sintesis Intemporel 1/Sintesis Intemporel 2 [Spanish 7"]  (Egg)
1978    Generator - Laser Beam/Woodland Voice [7" single]  (Egg)
1991  Magick  CD  (Voiceprint)
        A Magick Circle
        Tonight
        The Strange Secret of Ohm-Gliding
        A Return to Clouds
        Waiting for Nati
        A Dream
        More Magick
        With You
 Tim Blake also appeared on:
        "Flying Teapot" by Gong
        "Angels Egg" by Gong
        "You" by Gong
        "Gong Live Etc." by Gong
        "Vive Gong...Gong Est Mort" by Gong
        "Live at the Bataclan 1973" by Gong
        "Live at Sheffield 1974" by Gong
        "Clearlight Symphony" by Clearlight
        "Les Contes Du Singes Fou" by Clearlight
        "Surf/Birdsong" single by Saratoga Space Messengers
        "Fish Rising" LP with Steve Hillage
        "It's All Too Much"/Shimmer" 7" with Steve Hillage (Tim B-side only)
        "Delereid Chameleon Family" LP (label is Pathe/Marconi - French)
        "Paragong Live '73" by Paragong
        "V" Compilation (Virgin 1975)

VII. Steve Swindells (ex keysman)

1974  Messages   (RCA)
        Miles Away Again
        Energy Crisis
        The Earl's Court Case
        Living In Sin
        I don't Like Eating Meat
        Shake Up Your Soul
        Surrender
        I Can't See Where the Light Switch Is
        Messages from Heaven
1974  Energy Crisis/Shake Up Your Soul 7"
1980  Fresh Blood (Atco-Warner Bros)
        Turn It On, Turn It Off
        Fresh Blood
        I Feel Alive
        Low Life Joe
        Bitter and Twisted
        Don't Wait On the Stairs
        Is It Over Now?
        Down on Love Street
        Figures of Authority
        Shot Down In the Night
1980  Shot Down in the Night/It's only one Night of Your Life 7"  (Atco)
         [with Simon King and Huw LLoyd Langton]
1980  Turn it On, Turn it Off/Low Life Joe 7" (Atco)
         [with Simon King and Huw LLoyd Langton]

VIII. Del Dettmar
Melodic Energy Commission (Del Dettmar) -

    Synthesis
      Return of Wolf Chicks
      Experiment # 28
      It's an Idea
      Improvisation # 1
      Out There Somewhere
      Back on Course
      Planets in Transit
???? M=E/C^2
???? Melody is Energy/Night Rhythm 7"
1979 Stranger in Mystery  (Energy)
      Silver Spider
      Scientific
      Stranger in Mystery
      Day on gate Street - Then Night
      No Familiar Planets Tonight
      Song of the delatron
      Revise the Scene
1980 Migration of the Snails  [Paul Rudolph also appears on this one] (Energy)
      Plight of the Dodo
      Galloop
      Periwinkle Street
      Rider From Nempett Thrubwell
      Escargot
      Off on a Current
      Gastropods in Transit
      Doorway into Summer

IX. Alan Davey

1987  Solar Jig/Cosmic Dawn 7" (from Brian Tawn)
1987  Chinese Whispers/Ode to a Bass Assassin/The Switch 7" (Brian Tawn)
1987  The ELF EP  Double 7"
        Solar Jig
        Cosmic dawn
        Chinese Whispers
        Ode to a Bass Assassin
        The Switch (Don't Touch)

Alan Davey also featured on:
      Firkin Well Live [Dumpy's Rusty Nuts - has tracks "Hawkwind" and
                        "Silver Machine"]

X.  Harvey Bainbridge

????  Made in Cornwall [Ark]
1983  Mamissi [Alman Mulo band] cassette only
1985  Orisha  [Alman Mulo band] cassette only
        Electonique
        Too Late!
        A Touch Like Ice
        Let Up!
        Choko Drives In (Toad On The Road)
        Antario
        Old Man From Japan
        Partie D'Afrique
        Automind
1986  Invisible warrior [Alman Mulo band] cassette only
1991  Afrodiziac [Alman Mulo band] cassette only  (Taste)
        It's up to You (intro)
        Cinshe Bane
        It's up to You
        It Could be Day
        Water
        What's in it for Me?
        All at Sea
        Peaches are Free
        Warriors of Ancient Times
        Say Goodbye
        No Hay Calabaza
1993  Interstellar Chaos  [cassette only]  (Taste)
        Mistiness in Orion
        Caught in an Interstellar Net 1
        Caught in an Interstellar Net 2
        Cosmic Junk
        Clouds of Venus
        Dense Dust
        The Sun in Hydrogen Light
        Gravitational Pull
        Voyager II
        Voyager I
        In the Wake of Passing Clouds
        Heading: Cygnus X-1
        Sunspot in H-Alpha Light
        Light Curve
        Star Cloud
        Cosmic Bubble
        Lost Orbit
1994  Diamonds and Toads [Alman Mulo Band]  (Taste) CD
        Nolo Asaqui
        Just Knockin'
        Look At His Face
        Smart Drinks in the DNA Lounge
        An Integrated Smart Dream
        Emergency
        Battersea Power Station
        To Hell in a Handbag
        Hammer That Nail
        Gone Home

XI. Adrian Shaw

1972  Laughs & Thrills [Magic Muscle] cassette album only
19??  Gulp (Magic Muscle, also with Simon House. Initial copies came
            with a poster)
         Frank
         Hailer Of Taxis
         Spaced And Displaced
         Pipecall
         Umbrellamental
         Psymonic
         Leaders
1987  Two True Believers [Jellymasters, with Simon House]
1988  The Pipe, The Roar, The Grid [Magic Muscle Band]
1989  One Hundred Miles Below [Magic Muscle, also with Simon House]
1991  Aerial Dance  [Adrian Shaw]

XII. Dave Anderson

1970  Yeti [Amon Duul II]
1972  Hawk Meets Penguin [Amon Duul II]
1982  Meetings with Menmachines, Inglorious Heroes of the Past
       [Amon Duul II]
1985  Ballet Dancer [by 4X]
1986  Back Against The Wall [Groundhogs]

Dave Anderson also appeared on

      New Anatomy [Inner City Unit]

XIII. Keith Hale

1974  To Keep From Crying [Comus]
????  Blood Donor [Blood Donor]
????  Rubber Revolution/Chemical babies 7" [Blood Donor]

Keith Hale also played in Toyah Wilcox's band

XIV. Simon House

1970  Precious Cargo Live Jam  [High Tide]
19??  Gulp (Magic Muscle, also with Adrian Shaw. Initial copies came
            with a poster)
         Frank
         Hailer Of Taxis
         Spaced And Displaced
         Pipecall
         Umbrellamental
         Psymonic
         Leaders
????  Interesting Times [High Tide]
????  High Tide 3  [High Tide] cassette only
1980  Sinister Morning [Denny Gerrard]
1984  Sea Shanties [High Tide]
1984  High Tide  [High Tide]
1986  Interesting Times [High Tide]
1987  Two True Believers [Jellymasters, with Adrian Shaw]
1989  One Hundred Miles Below [Magic Muscle, also with Adrian Shaw]
????  Lodger [David Bowie]
????  Boys Keep Swinging 7" [David Bowie]
????  Music From MacBeth [Third Ear Band]
????  Experiences [Third Ear Band compilation]
????  Stage [David Bowie]
????  Tin Drum [Japan]

Simon House also appeared on:
     "Revenge" by Robert Calvert
     "Prophets of Time" by Nik Turner
     "Thoth (Pyramid Power Mix)/Lunar Sea 7" White label by Nik Turner

XV.  Simon King

????  Groupie Girl/Gigging Song 7"  [Opal Butterfly] (Polydor)
????  Mary Anne With the Shaky Hand/My Gration Or? 7" [Opal Butterfly]
19??  Shot Down in the Night/It's only one Night of Your Life 7"
         [with Steve Swindells and Huw LLoyd Langton]
1980  Turn it On, Turn it Off/Low Life Joe 7"
         [with Steve Swindells and Huw LLoyd Langton]

XVI. Alan Powell

???? Cryin' Over You/Lowlife 7" [Jo Allen And The Shapes] (415 Records)
???? I'm Sorry I'm Sorry/Delay 7" [Tanz Der Youth]  (Radar Scope Records)

XVII. Crum

1994  Detonator  [Moonloonies]

        Energy Temple
        Autowave
        Oort Coud
        Epsilon
        Cloned
        Isostasis
        Crispy Cosmic Luggage
        Hear
        Mass Transfer
        Skullduggery
        Skyways
        Orbital
        Detonator
        Celtic Tree

4. Compilation & miscellaneous albums
-------------------------------------
1974  US Forces Radio album featuring Hawkwind & Jefferson Starship
       [AFRTS 1974]
       (The Hawkwind tracks were:)
        Psychedelic Warlords
        Wind of Change
        Hall of the Mountain Grill
        Paradox
1977    Rock On
        {Hawkwind/Van Der Graaf Generator, Swedish album on Philips}
        Damnation Alley
        Quark, Strangeness, and Charm
        Days of the Underground
        Kerb Crawler
1977  Masters of the Universe (Compilation)  (UA)
        Master Of The Universe
        Brainstorm
        Sonic Attack
        Orgone Accumulator
        It's So Easy
        Lost Johnny
1979  Repeat Performance (Compilation)
        [US LP called "Rock Legends" with different cover]
        Kerb Crawler
        Back on the Streets
        Quark, Strangeness, and Charm
        Spirit of the Age
        Steppenwolf
        25 Years
        Psi Power
        The Only Ones
        High Rise
        Uncle Sams on Mars
        The Dream of Isis  [cassette and "Rock Legends" LP only]
1983  Hawkwind - Victoria double album
        * This was a Spanish album rereleased in Britain by Flicknife. It has
        * mostly Flicknife releases on it:
          Side 1  [This is the Hawkwind Zoo EP]
        Hurry on Sundown
        Sweet Mistress of Pain
        Kings of Speed
          Side 2
        Who's Gonna Win the War
        Robot
        Motorhead
        Valium Ten
          Side 3
        Rajneesh (Inner City Unit)
        Golden Void
        Human Beings (Inner City Unit)
          Side 4  [this is the Sonic Assassins EP]
        Over the Top
        Free Fall
        Death Trap
1985  Utopia 1984 Material from ERP, Stonehenge, and Zones  (Mausoleum)
        Levitation (Brock)
        Circles (Brock/Langton)
        Space Chase (Langton)
        Zones (Brock)
        Motorway City (Brock)
        Night Of The Hawks (Brock)
        Dragons And Fables (Langton)
        Utopia 1984 (Brock/Turner)
        Social Alliance (Brock)
        Watching The Grass Grow (Turner)
1985  The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. I LP  (Samurai) reisued as Acid Daze 1
        High Rise (Calvert/Brock)
        British Tribal Music (Brock/Bainbridge/Swindells/King)
        Spirit of the Age (Calvert/Brock)
        Urban Guerilla (Calvert/Brock)
        Masters of the Universe (Brock/Turner)
        World of Tiers (Bainbridge)
        Who's Gonna Win the War (Brock)
        Ghost Dance (Bainbridge)
1986  The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. II LP  (Samurai) reissued as Acid Daze 2
        Earth Calling (Calvert)
        Motorhead (Kilminster)
        Watchfield Festival (Hawkwind)
        Magnu (Hawkwind)
        Angels Of Death (Brock)
        Hashcake '77 (Hawkwind)
        Quark Strangeness And Charm (Hawkwind)
        Douglas In The Jungle (Hawkwind)
1986  The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. III LP  (Samurai) reissued as Acid Daze 3
        Dealing With The Devil (Williamson)
        Bring It On Home (Dixon)
        Hurry On Sundown (Brock)
        Came Home (Brock)
        We Do It (Hawkwind '71)
        Born To Go (Brock/Calvert)
        Space Is Deep (Brock)
        You Shouldn't Do That (Brock/Turner)
        Seeing It As You Really Are (Brock)
1986  The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. I CD  (Samurai)
        High Rise
        British Tribal Music
        Spirit of the Age
        Urban Guerilla
        Masters of the Universe
        World of Tiers
        Whose Gonna Win the War
        Ghost Dance
        Silver Machine
1986  The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. II CD  (Samurai)
        Earth Calling
        Motorhead
        Watchfield Festival
        Magnu
        Magnu/Angels Of Death
        Hashcake '77
        Quark Strangeness And Charm
        Douglas In The Jungle
        Born To Go
        Space Is Deep
        You Shouldn't Do That
        Seeing It As You Really Are
1986  The Approved History of Hawkwind  (Samurai Records)
        * Three record set, containing Hawkwind Anthology,
        * Vol. I, II, and III picture discs, along with an
        * 11,000 word history & discography booklet.
1986  Angels of Death (compilation) [all tracks previously released] (RCA)
        Angel Voices
        Nuclear Drive
        Rocky Paths
        Solitary Mind Games
        Living On A Knife Edge
        Fahrenheit 451
        Looking In The Future
        Choose Your Masques
        The Joker At The Gate
        Waiting For Tomorrow
        The Last Messiah
        Arrival In Utopia
        Virgin Of The World
        Angels Of Death
1986  The Hawkwind Collection  (Castle) dbl LP
        Silver Machine
        Born To Go
        Dealing With The Devil
        Urban Guerrilla
        Masters Of The Universe
        Who's Gonna Win The War
        Hash Cake '77
        Motorhead
        Quark Strangeness And Charm
        Douglas In The Jungle
        Space Is Deep
        Bring It On Home
        Earth Calling
        Magnu/Angels Of Death
        Spirit Of The Age
      [the CD does not have the following tracks:]
        Ghost Dance
        You Shouldn't Do That
        We Do It
1987  British Tribal Music (Start) (live, compilation) [Good sound quality.
             digitally mastered]   All tracks available on Anthology Albums
        Hurry On Sundown (Brock)
        Space Is Deep (Brock)
        Motorhead (Kilminster)
        Magnu/Angels Of Death (Calvert/Brock)
        We Do It (Hawkwind '71)
        British Tribal Music (Brock/Bainbridge/Swindells/King)
        Ghost Dance (Bainbridge)
        World Of Tiers (Bainbridge)
        Urban Guerilla (Brock/Calvert)
        Earth Calling (Calvert)
        Silver Machine (Calvert/Brock)
1988  Spirit of the Age CD (Virgin) [the Charisma years]
        Forge of Vulcan
        Flying Doctor
        Steppenwolf
        Hassan I Sabha
        25 Years
        Jack of Shadows
        PSI Power
        Reefer Madness
        Fable of a Failed Race
        High Rise
        Quark, Strangeness, and Charm
        Back on the Streets
        Kerb Crawler
        Only the Dead Dreams of the Cold War Kid
        Spirit of the Age
1989  Night of the Hawk (Powerhouse Compilation)
        (tracks marked CD only also appear on the Australian LP)
        Motorhead (Kilminster)
        Needle Gun (Brock)
        Night of the Hawks (Brock)
        Valium Ten (Brock/Bainbridge)
        Psychic Power (Brock/Calvert)
        Confrontation (Brock/Bainbridge/Davey/Thomson)
        Starflight (Brock/Bainbridge)
        Ejection (Calvert)      {CD + Cassette only}
        Hurry on Sundown (Brock)
        Green Finned Demon (Brock)
        Zarozinia (Brock/Tait)
        Who's Gonna Win the War? (Brock)
        Motorway City (Brock)
        Assassins of Allah (Calvert/Rudolph)
        Flight to Maputo (Bainbridge/Brock/Davey/Thomson) {CD only}
        Cajun Jinx (Bainbridge/Brock/Davey/Thomson) {CD only}
1989  Ironstrike CD [Avanti Records ISTCD 004]
        Shot Down in the Night
        Motorway City
        Levitation
        Who's Gonna Win the War
        Dust of Time
        Psychosis
        Silver Machine(live)
        Urban Guerilla
        Master of the Universe
        Brainstorm
        Spirit of the Age
        Magnu/Angels of Death
        Quark, Strangeness, and Charm
        Motorhead
1989  Levitation/ Live 79  CD  (Japanese issue) omits live version of
        Motorway City.
1990? Levitation/ Live 79  LPs issued together as a double set
199?  Levitation/ Live 79/ Space Bandits issued together as a triple CD
        set
1990  Acid Daze Vol I (Receiver)  - reissue of Anthology 1
        High Rise
        British Tribal Music
        Spirit of the Age
        Urban Guerilla
        Masters of the Universe
        World of Tiers
        Whose Gonna Win the War
        Ghost Dance
1990  Acid Daze Vol II  (Receiver)  - reissue of Anthology 2
        Earth Calling
        Motorhead
        Watchfield Festival
        Magnu
        Magnu/Angels Of Death
        Hashcake '77
        Quark Strangeness And Charm
        Douglas In The Jungle
1990  Acid Daze Vol III  (Receiver)  -  reissue of Anthology 3
        Born To Go
        Space Is Deep
        You Shouldn't Do That
        Seeing It As You Really Are
        Dealing With The Devil
        Bring It On Home
        Hurry On Sundown
        Came Home
        We Do It
1993  Acid Daze III CD
        Dealing With the Devil
        Bring it On Home
        Hurry On Sundown
        Came Home
        We Do It
        Born To Go
        Space Is Deep
        You Shouldn't Do That
        Seeing It As You Really Are
        Silver Machine
1990  Acid Daze 3LP box set with booklet
1990  Acid Daze 3LP set on 2CD
1990  Stasis - The U.A. Years 1971-1975  LP (EMI)
        Urban Guerilla
        Psychedelic Warlords
        Brainbox Pollution
        Seven By Seven
        Paradox
        Silver Machine
        You'd Better Believe It
        Lord Of Light
        The Black Corridor
        Space Is Deep
        Earth Calling (CD only)
        Born To Go (CD only)
        Down Through The Night (CD only)
        The Awakening (CD only)
        You Shouldn't Do That
1990  Night Riding  CD  (Knight)
        Silver Machine (Live 79)
        Shot Down in the Night
        Levitation
        Dust of Time
        Motorway City {From "Levitation"}
        Masters of the Universe
        Motorhead
        Bring it on Home
        Magnu/Angels of Death
        You Shouldn't Do That
1990  The Best and the Rest of Hawkwind  CD [Action Replay records.
        High Rise                         Live recordings]
        British Tribal Music
        Spirit of the Age
        Urban Guerilla
        Born to Go
        Space is Deep
        You Shouldn't do That
        Silver Machine
1990  The Best of Hawkwind (volume #2 of Metal Classic series by EMI)
         (cassette only)
        Space is Deep
        Wind of Change
        Master of the Universe
        You Know You're Only Dreaming
        Psychedelic Warlords (Disappear in Smoke)
        Hall of the Mountain Grill
1991  The Early Years Live EP
        Silver Machine
        Spirit of the Age
        Urban Guerilla
        Born to Go
1991  Masters of The Universe (Marble Arch Rock CMA CD 129)
        Masters of the Universe (Brock/Turner)
        Shot Down in the Night (Swindells)
        Who's Gonna Win the War (Brock)
        Motorhead (Kilminster)
        Dust of Time (Brock/Bainbridge/Langton)
        Levitation (Brock)
        Angels of Death (brock)
        Quark, Strangeness, and Charm (Calvert/Brock)
1991  Spirit of The Age CD [on "Elite". Different from 1988 Charisma compilation]
        Master of the Universe
        Earth Calling
        Psychosis
        Space Chase
        Magnu/Angels of Death
        Motorway City
        Born To Go
        Brainstorm (Live)
        Spirit of the Age
        Motorhead
        Dealing With The Devil
        World of Tiers
        The Fifth Second of Forever
        Dust of Time
        Levitation
        Silver Machine (Live)
1991  Castle Masters Collection
        Douglas in the Jungle
        British Tribal Music
        Quark, Strangeness, and Charm
        Hurry on Sundown
        The War
        Master of the Universe
        Hash Cake '77
        Came Home
        Urban Guerilla
        High Rise
        Magnu
        Silver Machine
        World of Tiers
        Dealing With The Devil
        Ghost Dance
        Motorhead
        Spirit of the Age
1991  Hawkwind Anthology triple CD set [Castle Communications]
            [1]
        Hurry On Sundown
        Space Is Deep
        Born To Go
        Urban Guerilla
        You Shouldn't Do That
        Spirit Of The Age
        High Rise
        Ghost Dance
        Motorway City
        Brainstorm
            [2]
        Shot Down In The Night
        Levitation
        Prelude
        Who's Gonna Win The War?
        Dust Of Time
        Song of the Swords
        Angels Of Death
        Shade Gate
        Rocky Paths
        The Pulsing Cavern
        Master Of The Universe
        Dreaming City
        Moonglum
        Needle Gun
        Zarozinia
        Horn Of Fate
            [3]
        Damnation Alley
        Sword Of The East
        Wastelands Of Sleep
        Neon Skyline
        Lost Chronicles
        Black Elk Speaks
        Images
        Out Of The Shadows
        Wings
        Back in the Box
        Treadmill
        Lives of Great Men
        Void of Golden Light
        Silver Machine (Requiem)
1992  Mighty Hawkwind Classics 1980-1985  CD  (Anagram)
             (compilation of 4 EP's: Hawkwind Zoo, Motorhead/Valium Ten
              Earth Ritual, Sonic Assassins)
        Hurry on Sundown (Brock)
        Sweet Mistress of Pain (Brock)
        Kings of Speed (live) (Brock)
        Motorhead (Kilminster)
        Valium Ten (extended version) (Brock/Bainbridge)
        Night of the Hawks (Stonehenge) (Brock)
        Green Finned Demon (Brock/Calvert)
        Dream Dancers (Brock)
        Dragons & Fables (Langton)
        Over the Top (Brock/Calvert)
        Free Fall (Bainbridge/Calvert)
        Death Trap (Calvert/Brock)
1992  (The Best of) Psychedelic Warlords CD  (Cleopatra) [ltd ed. with bag]
        Psychedelic Warlords               (7" edit)
        Brainstorm                         (from Space Ritual)
        Hurry on Sundown                   (from Hawkwind)
        Paranoia Part II                   (from Hawkwind)
        You Shouldn't Do That              (live)
        Silver Machine                     (original 7" mix)
        Urban Guerilla                     (original 7" mix)
        Down Through The Night             (from Doremi)
        It's So Easy                       (7" b-side)
        Mirror of Illusion                 (from Hawkwind)
        Adjust Me                          (from X In Search of Space)
        Brainbox Pollution                 (7" b-side)
        Master of the Universe             (from X In Search of Space)
1992  Tales From Atom Henge CD (Virgin)  (Spirit of the Age re-issue +
                                          different tracks)
        Honky Dorky (Brock/Calvert/House/King/Powell/Rudolph/Mandelkau)
        Flying Doctor (Calvert/Brock)
        Steppenwolf (Brock/Calvert)
        Hassan I Sabha (Calvert/Rudolph)
        25 Years (Brock)
        Jack of Shadows (Calvert/Shaw/House)
        PSI Power (Brock/Calvert)
        Reefer Madness (Brock/Calvert)
        Fable of a Failed Race (Brock/Calvert)
        High Rise (Calvert/House)
        Quark, Strangeness, and Charm (Brock/Calvert)
        Back on the Streets (Calvert/Rudolph)
        The Dream of Isis (Brock/King/House)
        Kerb Crawler (Brock/Calvert)
        Only the Dead Dreams of the Cold War Kid (Calvert)
        Spirit of the Age (Brock/Calvert)
199?  Frenchy Scissorhands (Cherry Red/Anagram)
        2 tracks from the Flicknife catalogue previously released
1994  The Best of Hawkwind
        Master of the Universe
        Angels of Death
        Motorhead
        Earth Calling
        Space is Deep
        Ghost Dance
        Born to Go
        British Tribal Music
        Spirit of the Age
        Hash Cake '77
        High Rise
        Hurry On Sundown
        Douglas In The Jungle
        Who's Gonna Win the War
        Quark, Strangeness and Charm
        Dealing With the Devil
        Silver Machine
1994  25 Years On 4CD Set
        Hurry On Sundown
        Paranoia Part Two
        Silver Machine
        Brainstorm
        Space Is Deep
        Lord of Light
        You Shouldn't do That
        You Know You're Only Dreaming
        Master of the Universe
        Born to Go (live)
        Orgone Accumulator (live)
        Sonic Attack (live)
        Assault & Battery
        The Golden Void
        Magnu
        Psychedelic Warlords
        Wind of Change
        Reefer Madness
        Steppenwolf
        Spirit of the Age
        Hassan I Sahba
        Kerb Crawler
        Who's Gonna Win the War
        Angels of Death (single edit)
        High Rise
        Dragons & Fables
        Shot Down in the Night (live)
        Levitation (live)
        Song of the Swords (live)
        Nuclear Drive
        Arrival in Utopia
        Needle Gun
        Rocky Paths/Psychosonia
        Motorway City
        Back on the Streets
        25 Years (12" remix)
        Psi Power
        The War I Survived
        Treadmill
        LSD
        Blue Shift
        Back in the Box
        Right to Decide
        Heads
        Images
        Black Elk Speaks
        It is the Business of the Future to bo Dangerous
        I am the Eye that Looks Within
        Quark, Strangeness and Charm

5. The 8 Weird Tapes
--------------------
There were 8 "Weird" tapes officially released by hawkwind between 1980 and
1984. These were live and studio tapes made by the band. A number of them
ended up on compilation albums released by various record companies.

Weird 101 - Sonic Assassins/ Dave Brock
        Over the Top
        Magnu
        Angels of Life
        Freefall
        Death Trap
        Nuclear Toy
        The War
        The Dream
        Assassination
        The Dream II
        Satellite  [later Phenomenon of Luminosity]
Weird 102 - Hawkwind Live/ Hawklords
        Quark, Strangeness, and Charm
        Masters of the Universe
        Welcome to the Future
        Spirit of the Age
        Sonic Attack
        Valium Ten
        Douglas in the Jungle
        Time of
Weird 103 - Free Festivals
        High Rise
        Damnation Alley
        Uncle Sam's on Mars
        Robot
        Cake Out
        Circles
        Elements
        Slap it on de Table
Weird 104 - Hawklords Live 1978
        Deathtrap
        Micro Man
        Spirit of the Age
        Urban Guerilla
        Steppenwolf
        Freefall
        Uncle Sam's on Mars
Weird 105 - Hawkwind 1976-77-78  [A]
        [this tape was withdrawn and the later one released instead]
        Flying Doctor
        Back on the Streets
        Paranoia
        Chronoglide Skyway
        Back on the Streets
        Assassins of Allah
        Forge of Vulcan
        Steppenwolf
        Where are they Now?
Weird 105 - Hawkwind 1976-77  [B]
        Back on the Streets
        Chronoglide Skyway
        Brainstorm
        Wind of Change
        Assassins of Allah
        Forge of Vulcan
        Steppenwolf
        Where are they Now?
Weird 106 - Hawkwind 1970-73
        Make What You Can
        Masters of the Universe
        Jam
        Hurry on Sundown
        We Do It
        Earth Calling
Weird 107 - Dave Brock
        Streets of Fear
        First Landing on Medusa  [The Awakening]
        Touchdown
        Winter of Discontent
        Choose your Masks
        Looking in the Future
        Space Travellers
        Circles
        Speed of Light
        Bombed Out
Weird 108 - Hawkwind 1966-73
        Space is Deep (73)
        Down on Her Knees (73)
        Live and Let Live (73)
        Etchanatae (73)
        Roll `em Pete (66)
        Come On (66)
        Dealing With the Devil (67)
        Bring It on Home (68)
        Dreaming (71)
        Shouldn't Do That (71)

6. Hawkvideo
------------
1986  Blood And Bone [Nik Turner's Inner City Unit]
        [ need songlist ]
1987  Bristol Custom Bike Show  (recorded live 20/6/86)
        Master of the Universe [just one Hawkwind track on this one]
1990  Video - Hawkwind 1979-1989
        *  Released by Hawkwind 1991. various shots from gigs
        *  and parties over the last ten years. The quality is very
        *  variable.
        World of Tiers                                80
        Lighthouse                                    79
        Shot Down in the Night                        81
        Brainstorm                                    81
        Silver Machine                                82
        Masters of the Universe                       82
        Choose Your Masks                             82
        Solitary Mind Games                           82
        waiting for Tomorrow                          82
        Masters of the Universe                       83
        Coded Languages                               83
        Ghost Attack (Jam)                            83
        Sonic Attack                                  83
        Psi Power                                     84
        Choose Your Masks                             85
        Elric Battle Sequence                         85
        Masters of the Universe                       86
        Assault and Battery                           86
        Assassins of Allah                            86
        Magnu                                         86
        Angels of Death                               86
        Lost Chronicles                               86
        Needle Gun                                    86
        Dream Worker                                  86
        Assault and Battery                           89
        Golden Void                                   89
        Treadmill                                     89
        Levitation                                    89
        Damnation Alley                               89
        Needle Gun                                    89
        Brainstorm                                    89
        Angels of Death                               89
1983  Video - Live at Edinburgh Playhouse 1982
        Choose Your Masks
        Coded Languages
        Magnu
        Waiting for Tomorrow
        Angels of Death
        Ghost Dance
        Psychedelic Warlords
        Social Alliance
        Utopia
        Arrival in Utopia
        Solitary Mind Games
        Sonic Attack
        Dream Worker
        Brainstorm
        Ejection
        Shot Down in the Night
        *  Video quality is awful but the sound is good.
        *  This was definitely the best Hawkwind gig I've
        *  ever attended. - M.Holmes
        *  Rest is separate gig - Hammersmith Odeon London?:
        Ejection
        Shot Down in the Night
        Masters of the Universe
        Waiting for Tomorrow
        Brainstorm
1992  Video - M.A.G. Festival 1983
        Master of the Universe (rehearsal)
        Hassan I Sabha
        Dust of Time
        Waiting for Tomorrow
        Ghost Dance
        Psychedelic Warlords (Disappear in Smoke)
        Utopia 1984
        Angels of Death
        Motorway City
        Silver Machine
        Brainstorm
        Ejection
        Shot Down in the Night
        Master of the Universe
        Sonic Attack
        Deathtrap
        Silver Machine
1984  Video - Stonehenge Festival 1984  recorded June 20-22 1984 Stonehenge
        *  With Roy Harper and the Enid
        *  This wasn't one of hawkwind's better gigs ;-)
        HW tracks:
        Ghost Dance
        Angels of Death
        Watching the Grass Grow
        Utopia
        Social Alliance
        Brainstorm
1985  Hawkon - Hawkwind Convention
        Various Interviews.
        [Live tracks featuring ex-members]
        Hurry On Sundown
        Mick's Blues
        Wild Thing
        They've Got Your Number
        Waiting For Tomorrow
        Brainbox Pollution
        You Shouldn't Do That
        The Rip-Off Blues
        Master of the Universe
        In The Mood
1985  Video - Chronicle of The Black Sword  (Hammersmith Odeon 3-4 Dec)
        [2 versions - only 150 copies of original mail order copy issued]
        Song of the Swords
        Sea King
        Master of the Universe
        Choose Your Masques
        Needle Gun
        Zarozinia
        Brainstorm
        Elric & Moonglum
        Elric the Enchanter
        Magnu
        Horn of Destiny
1984  Video - Night of the Hawk (recorded Ipswich 9/3/84)
        Ghost Dance
        Watching the Grass Grow
        Dream Worker
        Ejection
        Uncle Sam's on Mars
        The Martian Disco Stomp
        Brainstorm
        Sonic Attack
        The Island
        Brainstorm
        Psi Power
        Silver machine
1990  Live Legends  (Nottingham)
        Lives of Great Men
        Void of Golden Light
        Out of the Shadows
        Night of the Hawks
        Back in the Box
        Utopia
        Ejection
        Damnation Alley
        Wind of Change
1989  Tregowrey Tree Fayre
       [running time 90 minutes]
        Brainstorm
        Down Through the Night
        Treadmill
        Time We Left
        Hassan I Sabha
        Lives of Great Men
        The Void of Golden Light
        Back in the Box
        Utopia
        You Know You're Only Dreaming
        Damnation Alley
        Needle gun
        Ejection
        Neon Skyline
1992  Bournemouth Academy 1990
        Angels of Death
        Void of Golden Light
        Unknown track (Wishart narration)
        Acid House of Dreams
        You Shouldn't Do That (instrumental)
        Out of the Shadows
        <Jam>
        Night of the Hawk
        Unknown Track (Wishart vocals)
        Back in the Box
        Arrival in Utopia
        Paranoia
        Images
        Hassan I Sabha
        Brainstorm
        Your Secret's Safe With me (Wishart vocals)
        Brainstorm (reprise)
        Ejection
1992  Hawkwind Promos Video
        Out of the Shadows
        Void of Golden Light
        Acid House of Dreams
        Images
        Treadmill
        Time We Left
        Heads
        Back in the Box
        Black Elk Speaks
1992  Hawkwind USA Tour 89/90
        Assault & Battery
        The Golden Void
        Treadmill
        Interview (Brock & Bainbridge)
        Wind of Change
        Time We Left
        Heads
        Time We Left
        Needle Gun
        The Golden Void
        Ejection
        Brainstorm
        Your Secret's Safe With Me
        Brainstorm
        Wings
        Out of The Shadows
        Snake Dance
        Night of the Hawk
        Eons
        TV Suicide
        Blue Shift
        Back in the Box
        Hassan I Sabha
        Images
        Reefer Madness
1992  Sonic Attack Tour '81
        Angel Voices
        Motorway City
        Angels of Death
        PSI Power
        Coded Languages
        The Golden Void
        Magnu
        Dust of Time
        Psychedelic Warlords
        Rocky Paths
        Psychosonia
        Shot Down in the Night
        Sonic Attack
        Brainstorm
        Silver Machine
        Master of the Universe
Brixton Academy 15/8/92
        Out of the Shadows
        Right To Decide
        Seven By Seven
        Spirit of the Age
        The Iron Dream
        Secret Agent
        Hassan I Sabha
        The Golden Void
        L.S.D
        Blue Shift
        Brainstorm
        Time We Left
        Master of the Universe
        Welcome to the Future
Solstice at Stonehenge 1984 [Ambient - 60 mins]
        Stonehenge Decoded
        Ghost Dance
        Watching the Grass Grow
        Utopia 1984