t-shirts & Mistress

DAVID FURST FURSTD at BOYSTOWN.ORG
Thu Sep 28 12:40:25 EDT 1995

Just another prompt to those delinquent Nethawk t-shirt purchasers - c'mon
ladies and gentlemen - The star clock is ticking and it is now autumn - I'd
really like to get this shirt in time to wear it before temperatures drop below
zero!!

An observation re: MotSS -  I just learned yesterday of the "Garden District" in
New Orleans.  Is this what the first line of MotSS refers to?  Makes sense.  I
learned of the District from a brochure of a Voodoo/Vampire Walking Tour brought
back from N.Orleans.  Comment Al or anyone?  MotSS is thee ultimate
autumn/halloween season song IMO.

dusters dust to thee,
Mr. Boy