t-shirts & Mistress

M Holmes fofp at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Thu Sep 28 17:07:40 EDT 1995

DAVID FURST writes:

> Just another prompt to those delinquent Nethawk t-shirt purchasers - c'mon
> ladies and gentlemen - The star clock is ticking and it is now autumn - I'd
> really like to get this shirt in time to wear it before temperatures drop below
> zero!!

Latest story:

Brian is about to send his money.

Bill Stewart has sent his but we're now worried that it got lost in the
mail.

Robert Rudich will send his imminently.

Taiphoon emailed me but I can't remember what he said. Repost please?

No word from Witch Doktressa or Chris Hodge at all.

I figure a Monday blastoff. I'll cover for Bill's cash if it has to be
sorted out with insurance. Chris and Witch get fried on the launchpad if
they don't get aboard by then....

FoFP