BOC: workshop

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Thu Sep 28 17:47:39 EDT 1995

>On 27 Sep 95, John A Swartz wrote:
>
>> >...no tracks from Imaginos of course...
>>
>> This isn't obvious to me.  Did the band have a certain say in what
>> went into this record?  I figured that even so Sony would want to
>> represent this album, which as far as I know they've got the right
>> to publish songs from it.  It strikes me as strange that they
>> wouldn't, unless there is a legal reason for doing so.
>
>What's the status of the lawsuit Albert filed over Imaginos?
>
>Not knowing all the ins and outs of the suit, I suppose it's possible
>that the legal status of the Imaginos tracks could be somewhat
>unclear.

a good point that John Swartz made about how the booklet praises Imaginos,
but there are no tracks from Imaginos on the album...I assumed that the
tracks from Imaginos weren't included because of the bs that went on to
release the record...nonetheless, as was previously noted, Imaginos IS a BOC
album, was released under the name BOC, and some tracks should've been
included...

but, as Eric Bloom said, "if ya wanna hear Imaginos, go to a Brain Surgeons
gig"...

ROBO