My expectations will melt, and then my wallet...

Bill Freitas @ The Webb Schools bfreitas at WEBB.PVT.K12.CA.US
Thu Sep 28 18:17:22 EDT 1995

>There definitely is a huge, and very affluent, market of middle class
>thirty-or-forty-somethings who, when they were young, used to buy BOC
>LPs.

That's why BOC were choosen for that recent Mercedes (or was it BMW)
commercial ("advert" for all those Brits on the list) that said "You were
going to learn power chords and jam with Blue Oyster Cult."

Bill F.
bfreitas at webb.pvt.k12.ca.us

(Actually I think the ad said "jam with *the* Blue Oyster Cult". A "the"
always seems out of place there...)