Sky Cries Mary (was Re[2]: My expectations will melt)

Kevin Haskel Rubin gnome at TELEPORT.COM
Thu Sep 28 20:07:54 EDT 1995

>        >obCD: Sky Cries Mary, _This Timeless Turning_
>        Anybody care to review the new Sky Cries Mary?  I saw "This
>        Timeless Turning" in the local store, but I was already buying more
>        than my limit -- had to pass.  Please compare it to "Return to
>        the Inner Experience", the only other release I am familiar with.

Just who are Sky Cries Mary?  I was at the Microsft Launch '95 last month,
and there was only one person I saw who was scruffier looking than me (but
far less nerdy) and his name badge said Sky Cries Mary on it in the Company
field.  I don't remember what his name was on it.

-kevin

--
Kevin Rubin aka 3999RK60 RU5M7I              Co-Op Network Operations Manager
gnome at teleport.com         Oregon Coast Rural Information Service Cooperative