[HW] Brock's Strange Trips

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Thu Sep 28 23:57:06 EDT 1995

On Thu, 28 Sep 1995, David B. Kuznick wrote:

> I basically had stopped reading my BOC-L mail for a few months when
> the s/n ratio went down the toilet, so I missed the discussions about
> Brock's newest.  Am I the only one that thinks this is a fabulous
> album?

Has anyone seen this domestically in the US yet?  Any copies at Best Buy,
or other semi-reliable importers?

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     Nomad of the Time Streams #159
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Keeper of _The Dead Gods Book_
iscladoc at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_