Regarding: Hawkwind Discography Update

Sebastian Welton SWELTON at ESOC.BITNET
Fri Sep 29 08:56:41 EDT 1995

>1976  Roadhawks  (UA) (studio material w/remixes by Brock)
>            (Originally gatefold with poster. German re-release as part of
>             Masterpiece series with different sleeve. UK re-release as part
of
>             Nice Price series.)

For the German releases there are two different sleeves.

>2. Singles (all)
>----------------

7" Picture Disc - Amnesty Single. (No music, just interviews. Picture
on one side is Harvey Bainbridge. I believe there's only one copy.)

>Lord of Light (edited)/ Born to Go (edited Greasy Truckers version)
>   - [German release] 1973

Light spelt as Lihgt. There are quite a few German variations of Silver
Machine too, including some special jukebox versions.

>3. Solo projects & associated bands
>-----------------------------------
>I. Dave Brock
>Dave Brock also appeared on:

Two tracks from the Dharma Blues Band also appear on British Blues, a
double cassette release.

>IV. Nick Turner's Inner City Unit

Judgement And Thunder. Cassette only release with Trevor Thoms playing
H/W, ICU, Atomgods, Imperial Pompadour and other stuff. I think that
there's also another cassette release similiar to this.

Cheers

Seb