[HW] Brock's Strange Trips

Andrew Gilham emphyrio at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Fri Sep 29 16:33:00 EDT 1995

I said

> I tended to prefer the ICU version, though, mostly for the line you can
> just hear as it fades out, "ram it up your shit-hole, Mrs T!"

But I'm talking bollocks again - even though it's a great line, it's not
actually on the _Pass Out_  version - it's in the lyric book, however,
and I know that's how they used to perform it.

Until they got fed up with it, that is, and tried to get through the
whole song as fast as possible (they were down to under a minute
eventually).

- Andy