Bolle's Review Of WotT

Fri Sep 29 12:46:45 EDT 1995

Ah, leave it to Bolle to tell us how he feels . . . :-)

I think Bolle hit the nail on the head with most of his comments regarding
WOTT - as for his comments about the folks he had to deal with at Tower,
well I can't comment on that.  I find it interesting that Bolle makes
such a big deal about the distinction between "Best of" and "Greatest
Hits", but it is a good point.  Obviously though, "Best of" is a
subjective thing (beauty in the eye of the beholder).  I also found it
interesting that Bolle said little about the song selection (something I
talked about quite a bit), but commented heavily on the visual aspects
of the package.

I see Bolle is as confused as I am about the exclusion of *Imaginos*
material . . .

Bolle also provides a decent listing of stuff that might be applicable
to a future offering by Sony, should they care to release some rare
stuff that we are all hoping for.

John