Off Topic - Assassin Sonique Address Bolixed?

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Fri Sep 29 12:56:00 EDT 1995

Assassin Sonique, when I try to get apana by browser, I get a no such thing
message.  I know that can't be the case.  I tried to use the e-mail
addresses you posted to get the Hawk disk stuff and I got a mechanical
nastygram from the new server that took, over only to say it was quitting.
 (That's just the spirit of the age.)  Do you really exist?  Anybody else
have this problem or is it a personal failing?  I used the list cuz I doubt
I can reach you otherwise.

Rudy - low bid government equipment user