HW Live Chronicles Video CD & BOC Workshop Box Set

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Fri Sep 29 17:20:00 EDT 1995

>I'm a BOC neophyte.  While the reviews of the WOT box set are being done
>from a more hard core point-of-view, some of the caveats have made me
wonder
>if I should dip my toe in this or some other compilation.  What would you
>guys suggest as the best initial sampler for somebody who is curious, but
>not necessarily committed yet?  I saw Career of Evil (?) CD in a cheapie
bin
>and that seemed to include a number of the primary songs from the dream set
>list.  Is that a more cost effective 1st step?

>  Rudy the ferret mage

AB  $.02 says buy WOTT.  You get more songs and a much better variety of BOC
music than you can with any of the other compilations.  Plus only the FAQ or
Bolle can give you better information of the band than what is included
inside the set.  Prices seem to range from $23.99 to $17.99.  If you are
near a Best Buy that is the place to get it ($17.99).

A(WOTT FAN)B