BOC: workshop

Fri Sep 29 16:20:48 EDT 1995

ROBO and AB on the subject of a BOC box set:

>I would imagine that a "complete" box set would contain about 6 CDs...

>ROBO

$21.99?  Try $17.99 at Best Buy.   If I did the box set there would be at
least 8 disks.  SWU/SFG stuff, demos, something from every studio album,
something from every live album, the best covers, and all the new material
the band currently has.

AB

Well, you can argue the numbers - but yeah, it's definitely more than 2.
To get all of the "best of" BOC, as I said before, you really needed,
IMHO, 3 discs.  Then, if you want to start including all the a-sides,
b-sides, promo stuff, live stuff, SWU/SFG, perhaps studio out-takes, and
more, you could easily get up to th 6-8 disc range, and probably beyond.
I think the "ultimate box set" that I dreamed up, after I thought about
it for a Looonnnggg time, ended up with 13 discs.  Now THERE'S a box
set to break all of our bank accounts!

John