HW: Space is Deep

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Fri Sep 29 17:27:45 EDT 1995

>With all this talk of impending releases, does anyone know anything
>about an upcoming Hawkwind release called _Space is Deep_ listed on
>several Internet CD stores?
>
>The release date is October 17th, 1995, and its catalogue number
>is RECEIVER 1297 206 2.  I thought the new album was called _Area S.4_
>or _Alien S.4_ or something like that??
>
>Cheers,
>
>Paul.

If it's on RECEIVER - I can smell another forthcoming Anthology/Acid Daze
recycling product. Depends how you count, but this can be number 20 in this
series based on the three Anthology albums (and sometimes also the
_Levitation_ album...)

"Space is Deep - the 20th Anniversary Daze"
(but I *could* be wrong ;^)

cheers - \\joe