see ya soon (was Re: Man, LOOP and Box Sets)

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Sat Sep 30 02:49:56 EDT 1995

Andy - I have a US UA vinyl version of Man's "Be Good To
Yourself..." which I would assume is the original '73 pressing.
It has a huge Man family tree in it and an elaborate fold-out
map of Wales (Man's Map of Wales), but unfortunately there is
no comment (unless I missed it during my close scrutiny of the
record's features) about the dope smoking comment. I guess it's
a fair trade-off for the HW comment, eh?
I did notice, though, the line in "Bananas" - "I like
marijuana...because it gets me stoned". Nice and straight to
the point...

Chuck