HW: PXR5 movie

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Mon Apr 1 01:12:35 EST 1996

>i recall that this world was a stationary planet in which one side was in
>perpetual darkness,and one was in constant sunlight.shadowjack was a hybrid
>of the two races
>that lived there,thus having powers and abilities beyond those possessed by
>either.

Well.... Shadowjack was of the dark side, that ruled by magic.  The light
side was ruled by technology, and there was a twilight region with some
overlap.  What was unique about him, apart from his abilities, was his
utilization of technological means to achieve certain ends (he had been
searching for a lost artifact, and assumed a "light side" identity to pose
as a university  professor, and used a computer to perform a study of
available data on locating this artifact.

>i just read that roger zelazny passed away last year. rj

Yeah.  There is a Roger Zelazny page, where you can get more info, at
http://faraday.clas.virginia.edu/~npt4g/zelazny/zelazny.html

I heard a rumor that his son may continue the Amber series...
Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random
Chancellor
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands

(Andrew A. Apold)