HW: remasters - WOW!

Derrick Chilton D.C.Chilton at BHAM.AC.UK
Mon Apr 1 07:10:50 EST 1996

>HoTMG - less bass but plenty of drums. The sound has been
>cleaned up a hell of a lot and there's masses of stuff
>going on that I'd never noticed before. I think that this
>is quite a laid-back, trippy kind of album, it's always
>been a fave of mine and the remastering has done it no harm.
>Lovely.

This is like a completly new album fantastic,  the "swirl" in D-rider is
great, as is the cleaned up start to You'd Better Believe It, the guitar
sound in Lost Johnny and Paradox is so strong.
Give the Album 12/10.

>SR - how to turn a perfectly sane man into a gibbering wreck!
>Very, very, very good :-) Definitely less murky.

Yep the best just got better, the nice thing is that the fade out for
Orgone has been removed so the tracks just flow from Elec No 1 straight
into Orgone.

The only two gripes so far is as alot of people have poited out
1,      The cost esp Space Ritual
2,      Digipak packaging

        Derrick...

E.Mail         D.C.Chilton at bham.ac.uk