No subject

Mon Apr 1 08:36:43 EST 1996

I'm not sure what Jerry means about bad masters with "Cagey Cretins"
and "Burnin' For You" - someone please elaborate (suffice to say, there's
nothing about this in the FAQ).

As far as the red/green covers of "Secret Treaties" goes, this isn't in the
FAQ, but I believe Bolle told me that the European release of ST has
red lettering, vs the green that the U.S. releases have.  I believe that
the audio is the same though (Bolle said the same masters were used for
the European CDs as the U.S. - with the exception of "Club Ninja").

As far as Cult Classic being reissued, as was pointed out here a few
weeks ago, it's under the title "Champions of Rock"
It's a European release - might even be done by Sony.  I may try and pick
up a copy just for collection purposes.

John