HW: Remasters.

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Mon Apr 1 15:52:37 EST 1996

On Sat, 30 Mar 1996, Carl E. Anderson wrote:

>         Less than they would be if they weren't priced so outrageously high!
> If they were as cheap as the Castle remasters I'd have them all by now ...

Can you define "outrageously high" for me, please?  I'm at the point where
I want to get the remasters from the UK, but have no idea what the going
rate for them is.  I'd like some idea, so I know what damage to expect.

Last figure I heard was L12 (L9 ex-VAT, postage) for the single CDs, which
doesn't sound "outrageously high" to me for a new CD release in the UK.
Are people paying more than this, on average?  A poor Kollector's wallet
would like to know. :-)

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Kyuss, _Welcome to Sky Valley_