HW: EJECTION from the DoReMi remast.

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Mon Apr 1 22:27:05 EST 1996

oops!

Bernhard Pospiech (with customary astuteness) writes:

> Hi folks
>
> It is not true that the EJECTION version from the new DoReMi CD
> is unreleased.
>
> You can find exactely this version on the Captain Lockhead EJECTION single

errm - so you can!   This is quite correct - I thought I'd checked this
one but must have been asleep when I did so  8-(     This means that
it's been twice released (not including the album) - as a 7" single by
Bob Calvert himself and also on the Lord of Light compilation CD issued
by Cleopatra recently.    I guess you can quibble and say that neither
of these was a "Hawkwind label" release as such - still........

jill
J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk