HW: Remasters.

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Tue Apr 2 02:58:36 EST 1996

> Paul Mather writes:
>
> > Can you define "outrageously high" for me, please?  I'm at the point where
> > I want to get the remasters from the UK, but have no idea what the going
> > rate for them is.  I'd like some idea, so I know what damage to expect.
> >
> > Last figure I heard was L12 (L9 ex-VAT, postage) for the single CDs, which
> > doesn't sound "outrageously high" to me for a new CD release in the UK.
> > Are people paying more than this, on average?  A poor Kollector's wallet
> > would like to know. :-)

The shops round here are selling them for 12.99 - 13.99, and SR @ 18.99
There is a shop that's usually cheaper than the rest, but it's not yet carrying
the new format CDs.

After the reports s far, I figure I may have to be done with it and get them
at this price, since I don't own any of the classic early hw albums on CD :-0

Tim