HW: what do they think they look like

Chris Bates C.D.Bates at SHEFFIELD.AC.UK
Tue Apr 2 03:20:14 EST 1996

Carl wrote:

>         The many excellent photos are nice too--the young Lemmy is quite
> scary looking :) and Stacia ... err ... must be seen to be believed ...

:-) Looking at all the CDs I have to say that HW is the band you
wouldn't want to have move in next door. These are some seriously
dangerous looking individuals, and even by the standards of the
'70s they had some of the WORST clothes that have been made since
the middle ages!

Lemmy famously said that if Motorhead moved in next door to you, your
lawn would die, well if early HW moved in next door your wallpaper
would fall off :-)

Chris (fashion guru for the day)