BOC: new album

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Apr 2 11:28:54 EST 1996

>Fatwah (the Death Edict)     [Can't have a BOC album without a
>                               parenthetical title]

Well, not that many, is there... hmm, lessee... whoops, guess
so.  Well, in that case is there any  chance of them putting
 out another compilation album entitled simply "Parenthesis"?

Before the Kiss (a Redcap)
Mistress of the Salmon Salt (Quicklime Girl)
E.T.I. (Extraterrestial Intelligence)
(Don't Fear) The Reaper
Godzilla (TV Mix)
You're Not the One (I was Looking For)
Vengence (The Pact)
(666) Devil Got Your Mother
Expressway To Your Heart (cover tune)

The cover could have a giant (c) or (r).

Alternately, the album could be titled:

Parenthesis (not the new album you were waiting for).

Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)