HW: Assembled trivia -Reply

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Tue Apr 2 13:40:21 EST 1996

On  2-APR-1996 12:19:12.0 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >> > "this is a very heavy microphone stand ... no queen could burnish (?
   >> > memory fails) this"
   >>
   >> "No Queen could banish this..."
   >I thought he was being homophobic:
   >"this is a very heavy microphone stand ...
   >no queen could manage this..."
   >i.e. only a "real" man would be strong enough to lift it...
   >I haven't heard this, but within this context and the initial word
   >guesses, It sounds like "burnish or banish" should be "brandish."
   >Rudy

I was sure it's "banish". I think that's what's in the unofficial lyric
booklet that I got from FOFP. I figured he was referring to a fantasy-based
character, like a queen with magic...but there's obviously many
possibilities.

Chuck
`[1;32;47mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive