BOC: new album

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Apr 2 14:17:01 EST 1996

>>Expressway To Your Heart (cover tune)
>
>I suppose this is misleading info in the FAQ.  I believe the title is
>merely "Expressway to your Heart" - the text in parenthesis was meant to
>indicate that it is a cover tune, not that it is part of the title.
>
>Well, I guess I needed an excuse to start workin' on rev. 2.2 . . .

I knew that, I was just kinda desperately digging for a few more parenthetical
titles....    Incidentally, "Redcap" is listed without parentheses on my CD
(i.e., "Before the Kiss, a Redcap", but was listed with 'em in the FAQ (and
that's good enough for me...).  WOTT didn't use them either, but then again
WOTT didn't use them for Reaper either.
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)