BOC Doom is great !

Shawn Quinn squinn at DIGITAL.NET
Tue Apr 2 17:05:55 EST 1996

Anyone download and play the BOC Doom WAD listed in the latest issue of
Morning Final ?

I down-loaded it a couple of days ago and it is excellent.  The developer
did a fantastic job.  The version contains segments of BOC songs for sound
effects, cover art all over the walls of the maze (the maze, by the way, is
in the shape of the BOC symbol), and even some live concert footage.

For those BOC and Doom fans, this is a must.

By the way, you must have DOOM II for this run.  I tried it using the
orginal DOOM and it locked up my computer.

Shawn