HW: Assembled trivia -Reply

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Wed Apr 3 11:45:41 EST 1996

>> Calvert seemed to be a pretty weird bloke.
>
> One of my pals once phoned him to ask him something and ended up with a
> two hour phone conversation about the First World War.

        Didn't something like this happen the night before the "Over the Top"
gig when one of the band when over to Calverts to try to convince him to
rejoin and ended up in a bewildering conversation about WW1?  I recall
reading they had no clue what Calvert was on about, but the chance to
ramble about WW1 pleased Calvert so much that he did to the gig and the
bizarre "Over the Top" resulted ...

Cheers,
Carl