Radio Show

Scott Heller (617) 724-7762 HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Wed Apr 3 20:15:00 EST 1996

       Well, the radio show was a great success!! I had a number of calls,
       especially about Vagtazo. It was great to be able to play music that
       never gets any airplay at all. I went into the stations vaults before
       the show and looked around and they did not have anything by most of
       the bands that I played. Anyway, here is the set list for those
       interested and if anyone wants a tape of the show, it was about 110
       minutes long:

       Vagtazo Halottkemek- Battle of the Huns from Hammering at the Gates of
       Nothingness (Hungury 1991)
       Sundial- North Eastern from Return Journey (UK 1993)
       Outskirts of Infinity- Gemini Machine from Stoned Crazy (1989)

       Scylding- Last Battle from Demo 1995 (US-Carl's band)
       Widows- It's his job (Demo 1996)
       Architectural Metaphor- Holographic Caves from Boston 3/22/95

       Dead Flowers- Altered State Circus from Altered State Circus (UK 1994)
       Darxtar- Obstakel from Sju (Sweden 1996)
       Kingston Wall- Could it be So? from Kingston Wall II (Finland 1993)
       Magic Mushroom Band- Hubbly Bubbly from the Ptolamaic Terrascope
       MagaZine 7" (1991)

       Ozric Tentacles- Ohm Riff from Live Ethereal Cereal (UK 1985)
       White Heaven- Silver Current from the Ptolamaic Terrascope MagaZine 7"
       (1991)
       Hawkwind- Electric Tepee, Right to Decide and 7 by 7 from Reading 92'
       Scylding- Ossian's Way from Demo 1995

       Brain Surgeons- Career of Evil from Career of Christmas cassette
       (1995)
       Monster Magnet- Nod Scene live from Twin Earth CD single (1993)
       Count Raven- Children's Holocaust from High on Infinity (sweden 1994)

       I think that the show may fit on a 90m tape if one leaves out the last
       set of music, as it is not really in the psychedelic/space rock vein,
       except for MM.

       Scott

       hellers at a1.mgh.harvard.edu

       Sorry to all who might not find any interest in this...