Allentown PA

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Thu Apr 4 00:48:05 EST 1996

On  3-APR-1996 23:03:33.1 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >I went to Allentown Pa this past weekend (from Buffalo) to see the
   >show at Starz.  It was good overall, although the sound wasn't the
   >greatest.  The opening band actually had a better mix.  Bucks guitar
   >hand no bottom end. I like both Harvest Moon and I'd Like To See You
   >In Black.  I was a little dissapointed at the song selection.  I would
   >have liked to hear Telepaths, Astronomy, and Perfect Water.  I
   >probably will get flammed for this but I could also do without Buck's
   >Boogie.  It does nothing for me.  The song I was most pleased with has
   >to be Before The Kiss, A Redcap.  It sounded so much better this night
   >than on recording.  Actually, I only have it on Workshop Of The
   >Telescopes....Is there a better recording of it?

What recording is on Workshop? The one from "BOC"? Well, I love that
version, but if it doesn't do much for you, give the one from OYF a shot --
excellent, with nice cymbal work from Al. I also like the one from "Nail You
Down".

Chuck
`[1;30;40mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive