BOC: bad masters

Thu Apr 4 08:41:56 EST 1996

>        I cannot get the faq due to limitations on my free (but stunted)
e-mail account through our public library, but does the faq contain a
list of releases and their variants?

Send me private e-mail (jswartz at mitre.org) if you'd like me to e-mail
you a copy (if size is the problem, I could send you an older version
of the faq which I have split into 7 pieces).

As far as a "list of releases and their variants", not exactly.  I have
listed in the discography all BOC releases, and in the notes I have noted
where some variations occur (i.e. "Club Ninja" was released with 3
different mixes, the CD of "Some Enchanted Evening" has a different
version of We Gotta Get Out of This Place).

John