BRAIN: New Brain Sugreon Gigs

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at INTERRAMP.COM
Thu Apr 4 11:41:36 EST 1996

To All Eastcoasters:

tBS have a couple more new gigs to announce. On Monday April 15 we will be
playing at the Mercury Loung on Houston Street in NYC at around 9PM. On
Saturday April 20 we will be playing at Pearl Street in Northhampton MA.
We're supposed to go on at 11PM.

The Mercury Lounge show should be interesting because Billy will not be
able to play with us that night. We may have a special guest or play some
different songs but whatever the case it will be different for us. Also
there will be poetry readings (including Douglas Cooper, the Canadian
novelist, whose novel, Delerium, is the first to be serialized on the net)
in between the bands and there will be a master quilter doing his thing,
quilting in a corner of the room for the entire night.
Al