OFF: Porcupine Tree in Baltimore

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Mon Apr 1 01:18:49 EST 1996

Hi Folks

>Day I                                   Day II
>Fourth Estate (USA)                     Boud Deun (USA)
>Iluvatar (USA)                          Braindance (USA)
>Miriodor (Canada)                       Roine Stolt (Sweden)
>Porcupine Tree (UK)                     Mystery Band?

Iluvatar are an American progressive rock band (well, it seems to me all
bands are progressive rock bands). Most songs are in 'neo-prog' style (the
genre Twelfth Night and the likes started, and Marillion made popular).
Same accounts for Roine Stolt - he made a solo album called 'The Flower
King', and his new band is called 'The Flower King'. I assume the new band
will be playing.
Don't expect PTree to fit this category.
And, except for PTree, I haven't heard of the other bands.

>at one point Pendragon was contacted

I thought so too, but I don't know for sure. I won't be there, so I didn't
pay too much attention. Sorry.

Jerry