HW: Remasters.

Assassin Sonique sonique at AARDVARK.APANA.ORG.AU
Fri Apr 5 04:26:08 EST 1996

On  2 Apr 96 Carl E. Anderson wrote about Re: HW: Remasters.:

> > A higher advertising profile might have been more helpful (a few
> > cardboard cutouts on record shop counters across the country perhaps? =
or
> > several thousand bright yellow stickers screaming "DIGITALLY REMASTERE=
> > - SUPERB SOUND QUALITY" on the front of each?) but that I'd guess is
> > EMI's decision not Hawkwind's.
>
>         And if the decision _had_ been Hawkwind's Doug Smith would
> have probably blocked it ;)

;^)

Well, by some strange co-incidence or other, I received a fax from DS
this week which states (including poor grammar):

"With regard to the re-mastering and the re-packaging of the EMI
product please be aware both the band and myself have been the very
involved in the the project, that's just for record. EMI track record
on Hawkwind stuff has been to say the least appalling."

?

And Jill: Hawkdisc *is* Doug Smith Enterprises ....

Paul/Soniqu=E9

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'      .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd        /     \( o`-,  -----   may