BRAIN: Upcoming gig songs

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Fri Apr 5 07:46:00 EST 1996

Looking forward to catching at least one of the upcoming April gigs.   Are
the Surgeons planning to debut any of the new material live yet?   You
should be able to recapture the magic of the recent recording sessions.   Of
course, this is from a guy still looking forward to hearing "I Play the
Drums" live (and maybe the addition of "Stones in my Passway").   How long a
set is planned for Pearl St in Northampton?  The distinctive demographics in
the area may make "Sally" a big hit because of its ambiguity.

Rudy