BOC: Doing without it.

Robert Sedler torgo at NORWICH.NET
Fri Apr 5 15:08:11 EST 1996

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, someone said THIS and lived to
tell about it.............

>I probably will get flammed for this but I could also do without Buck's Boogie.

BLASPHEMY!! For shame!! Just HOW can you.........

....actually I feel the same way. Bucks Boogie, for me, has always been kind
of "just there". I've never been a big instrumental fan for the most part
anyways. But the problem with Bucks Boogie is that it's....well.... it's a
boogie! The few insrumentals I do really dig need more of a batman style
"BIF! POW!" delivery, and Boogie just sorta boogies along at it's own pace.
Plus the title sorta bugs me. I mean, yeah buck IS just a boogie'ing right
along, but a name like "Gamera is Missing" is just cooler.

I know BB is a fave, and it IS a good song, just not worth doing wind
sprints over.

"Thong, the fish is ready!" - Ator the fighting eagle

Torgo has left the building......
torgo at norwich.net