BOC: Doing without it.

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at INTERRAMP.COM
Fri Apr 5 22:33:21 EST 1996

At 03:08 PM 4/5/96 -0500, was written:

>Question for all you BOC historians: Was Buck's Boogie one of the songs that
>they did the 5 guitar bit on? I seem to recall that they did but my wife

No, never.

>says they only did that on COF. Did they do it only on a particular song or

Wrong band, 5 guitars has only been in Cities with the Brain Surgeons.

>did they do it on several different tunes? It was a long time ago and memory
>gets hazy but I think they did it on a number of songs like ME262, COF,
>Buck's Boogie, Born to be Wild (by the way, I can't stand the studio BTBW

We did it in between MaserattiGT and BTBW, ME262 and BTBW, and in GAOL and ILTN.

 "So Ladies, Fish and Gentlemen, here's my angled dream..."

Credit where credit's due, Pearlman's Lyrics for "Blue Oyster Cult" are
unmodified in any way. In "Subhuman" they were edited by Bloom but he added
nothing, just took out good stuff IMHO.
Albie