BRAIN: New Brain Sugreon Gigs

Joseph Brooks jbrooks at CONNECTNET.COM
Sat Apr 6 02:31:17 EST 1996

At 10:33 PM 4/5/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey Joe:

(Where are you going with that gun in your hand..)

>Patience my friend, we will come to the West Coast when we're ready.  You
>have to understand that this band has been together for less than two years
>and we're just  now geting our thing together. We're at the point where
>we're starting to figure out what we have to do to be good every night. I
>may have all the experience in the world but the rest of us are still
>pretty green. David Hirschberg has never been in a band before. This is
>only Pete's third or fourth band. Deborah's only been in a few bands and
>never for more than six months. We're now at the point where we've played
>more shows than most of the people in our band have ever done before,
>myself withstanding. We'll get there and in the meantime we're gonna try to
>give everybody something new to listen to while we get our show together.

Thanks for the info. If you replied the first time I asked, I missed it.
Having been in several garage and 1 local club band, I know how hard it is
to get things going even on that scale. Trying to put up an actual tour must
be nightmarish at best. I wasn't aware of the experience level of the other
band members..

Well, I wish you success and figure that if I hang around here long enough,
I'll hear about a tour if/when one happens.. I'm very curious about the
Surgeons. I've yet to find either CD around here. I'm going to have to break
down & mail order I guess.
     _
  | | \   *jbrooks at connectnet.com                   | "So Ladies, Fish
  | | <   *http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/1154|  and Gentlemen,here's
|_| |_/   *WALSTIB / Keep our Internet free!        |  my angled dream..."