Hawkwind: Lyrics Please!

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Sat Apr 6 10:24:34 EST 1996

>I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get lyrics for Hawkwind's
>Warrior on the Edge of Time and Cronicle of the Black Sword (Griffin Release)

Well, my Chronicle of the Black Sword (Griffin) has most of the lyrics
printed in
it mixed in with some nicely stylish artwork.  It doesn't have everything,
but "Live Chronicles" has every tune on there, and all the lyrics (except
'Elric the Enchanter' part I, which is reduced to a spoken couple lines.
But that song has it's full lyrics printed in the Griffin CotBS.  That was
one of my favorite songs, so on my tapes I alternate between Live and CoTBS...

>Resident member of the SCA, SCV, and Starfleet.
well, vivat the dream

>Babylon 5 the last, best hope for Science Fiction television

Yep, it is getting quite good.  Sometime in the future people will look back
to now and realize en masse what they had here.  You could do a dozen good
SF songs based on the show, easily.  I'd already want to see one done on
"Shadows"....
Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random
Chancellor
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands

(Andrew A. Apold)