BOC: Doing without it.

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Sat Apr 6 10:24:29 EST 1996

>Question for all you BOC historians: Was Buck's Boogie one of the songs that
>they did the 5 guitar bit on? I seem to recall that they did but my wife
>says they only did that on COF. Did they do it only on a particular song or
>did they do it on several different tunes? It was a long time ago and memory
>gets hazy but I think they did it on a number of songs like ME262, COF,
>Buck's Boogie, Born to be Wild (by the way, I can't stand the studio BTBW
>either..)

I have a tape (Live '1976) in which they do it on "This ain't the summer of
love"...
I know ME-262 had it done as well.  The FAQ goes into more detail on this...
Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random
Chancellor
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands

(Andrew A. Apold)