BOC: Doing without it.

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Sat Apr 6 10:35:33 EST 1996

>>We did it in between MaserattiGT and BTBW, ME262 and BTBW, and in GAOL and
>ILTN.
>
>At least I was in the ballpark here (as I hopelessly wrack my brain trying
>to figure out what GAOL and ILTN are, all the while knowing that when I
>figure it out I'll feel like a doofus..). Sheesh, I saw you guys enough
>times, you'd think I'd remember.

<whap!>

"Golden Age of Leather" from Spectres
"I Love the Night", also from Spectres

In penance listen to the album five times through.  Some of my favorite
"other"tunes are on there, especially "Fireworks", "Celestial the Queen",
and "Nosferatu".

Incidentally, if you like "Nosferatu", the name was used in White Wolf's
Vampire: The Masquerade game as one of the Vampire clans (the name predates
the song, of course.  It also predates the 1920's vampire film of the same
name).  Anyways, the game's source material is being used in Fox's "Kindred:
The Embraced".  This show, which isn't entirely  true to the source material
(vampires move about too much in the sunlight, for starters), does have the
clan structure present (though the Gangrel act like Brujah, and the Brujah
act like mobsters).  There is one particularly nasty Nosferatu.  Nosferatu
are typically disfigured, but specialize in not being seen.

Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random
Chancellor
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands

(Andrew A. Apold)