BOC: Doing without it.

Joseph Brooks jbrooks at CONNECTNET.COM
Sat Apr 6 12:00:32 EST 1996

At 10:35 AM 4/6/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>>We did it in between MaserattiGT and BTBW, ME262 and BTBW, and in GAOL and
>>ILTN.
>>
>>At least I was in the ballpark here (as I hopelessly wrack my brain trying
>>to figure out what GAOL and ILTN are, all the while knowing that when I
>>figure it out I'll feel like a doofus..). Sheesh, I saw you guys enough
>>times, you'd think I'd remember.
>
><whap!>

Ouch!

>"Golden Age of Leather" from Spectres
>"I Love the Night", also from Spectres

That explains it. Spectres was never one of my favorite BOC albums. Its
probably the one I listen to least along with FOUO, RBN & CN.

>In penance listen to the album five times through.  Some of my favorite
>"other"tunes are on there, especially "Fireworks", "Celestial the Queen",
>and "Nosferatu".

Ok, I will, I will.

>Incidentally, if you like "Nosferatu", the name was used in White Wolf's
>Vampire: The Masquerade game as one of the Vampire clans (the name predates
>the song, of course.  It also predates the 1920's vampire film of the same
>name).  Anyways, the game's source material is being used in Fox's "Kindred:
>The Embraced".  This show, which isn't entirely  true to the source material
>(vampires move about too much in the sunlight, for starters), does have the
>clan structure present (though the Gangrel act like Brujah, and the Brujah
>act like mobsters).  There is one particularly nasty Nosferatu.  Nosferatu
>are typically disfigured, but specialize in not being seen.

Thanks for the back ground. I always thought Nosferatu was the german word
for vampire. Personally, I like Brian Lumely's Wamphyri! vampires best.
     _
  | | \   *jbrooks at connectnet.com                   | "So Ladies, Fish
  | | <   *http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/1154|  and Gentlemen,here's
|_| |_/   *WALSTIB / Keep our Internet free!        |  my angled dream..."