BOC: Lyric credits

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Sat Apr 6 16:10:00 EST 1996

Concerning Subhuman, though Eric Bloom is given sole credit for the music,
Bolle Gregmar has told me that Albert Bouchard actually contributed quite a
bit to the song, but that credits for songs in the early days were often only
partially correct.  Of course, AB can hopefully confirm this.  I personally
love Albert's voice on the Imaginos version of that song, which makes me wish
I could have heard his versions of the rest of the material on that album.
 When I first heard Blue Oyster Cult, I thought, "My God!  It's Subhuman, but
with the rest of the sentences there!"  It seems as if Eric took whatever
sentence fragments tickled his fancy when arranging the original, so I was
shocked by how much sense the song actually made when I got Imaginos!

SET